• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies I don't see a problem.

    Plants vs Zombies I don't see a problem.


    I don't see a problem.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    I’m fine. This is fine.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    J3FF.exe has shit itself. Do you want to close the program? (CLOSE IT) (CRY IN CORNER)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Nothing wrong here....

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    *UPDATE* YOU CAN NOW GET COSTUMES FROM THE PINATA PARTY!!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Just started a new save and... This is so satisfying

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    I own a lot of store bought AND homemade PvZ plushies, and I bought this Gatling pea plush that doesn’t have the barrels, but look how big it is!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Hello ed boys

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Progress loss

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    I just logged in this morning and all, and I repeat ALL of my seeds, upgraded plants and unlocks were gone, alongside the mints and the gems I spent collecting for over one fucking year. What bullcrap is this? I tried relogging in multiple times, checking into tournaments/almanac to seek if something was bugged out and it was just a display glitch..nothing, everything gone for no reason, I want to delete the app now. I wasted all this time and money on a game that resetted itself? Unbelievable

    submitted by /u/SenoritaCacharumba
    [link] [comments]

    Chili Bean/Imp Pear Bug

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:10 AM PST

    :'(

    I just figured out that people who have the Chili Bean glitch of the zombies eating it, but not dying I just realized that it's for Imp Pear too! :'(

    Therefore this makes the "Get 50 Imp Pear Seed Packets" quest impossible for me, but if you have this bug and are real good at the game, pleeeeease put a video of the 3rd, 4th and 5th level for it in the comments below.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Spiderbat1811
    [link] [comments]

    The cherry bomb is uh

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I think I broke something

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    only real OG's will remember

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Zombie Tier List (with some extra zombies that werent in other tier lists)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Help, I seem to have lost all of my progress from a few months

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Help, I seem to have lost all of my progress from a few months

    So as the title says, I think I've lost all progress from at least the last 4 months. My arena trophy count and rank seems to be the only thing that's stayed, while all of my resources and unlocked gemiums/mints have been reset. Just a few hours ago I had about 140 mints, 130 gauntlets, 1200 gems and 104,000 coins, but they've been set to what you see below. Does anyone know how I could possibly reverse this?

    https://preview.redd.it/9uchxjzxm7f41.png?width=1666&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ff33607e559011b8de9209008dbd8a110d74ae9

    submitted by /u/incred78
    [link] [comments]

    I still think there should be a premium PC version of PVZ2

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Yep, another one of these damn posts.

    Why doesn't Popcap/EA release a paid version of PvZ2, maybe $20-30, with all the premium plants unlockable in-game?? Hell, I'd pay $60 for that. Granted, it's less than buying all premiums in game, but I feel like making people earn them would be more fun and rewarding anyway, maybe with challenge quests that reward them.

    I bet there's lots of people who have played PvZ2 and would only be willing to buy maybe 1 or 2 plants, but wouldn't mind paying a 1 time fee for a microtransaction-less game, meaning there's lots of missed money to be made, so you can't even say it's cause "EA bad and greedy."

    Criticism on this idea is welcome :)

    However, I'll be expecting downvotes and angry comments from people sick of these types of posts.

    submitted by /u/kiraaauwu
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Guranteed dark ages doesn't give imp pear seeds anymore?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Has anyone have received imp pear seeds from playing dark ages this week? The first time imp pear was introduced, it can be obtained by playing dark ages. Guranteed not this time?

    submitted by /u/zhiheng1998
    [link] [comments]

    Does this have to happen every week?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    For the first two days of the tournament I was able to get an average of 4-4.5M points on each attempt. Now, I'm only getting 3M! It sems like the first few days if each tournament let you get but eventually it just stops!

    submitted by /u/TheMatrixster
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    What is the best cashium plant

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:17 PM PST

    I just want to know

    submitted by /u/tomango-guy
    [link] [comments]

    I did not receive my 150 crown award for Blooming Heart

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I was unable to receive it due to a connection error. Is there any email or number I can call up to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/boo-nanas
    [link] [comments]

    Game broke, I have to retry I guess?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment