• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies testing editing, here's my first pvz creation

    Plants vs Zombies testing editing, here's my first pvz creation


    testing editing, here's my first pvz creation

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Back in my day, we didn't have fancy Reinforce-mint! We replanted every Chard Guard one by one.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    there is nothing wrong in here...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Plantbound

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    my face when

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    A picture of my favorite PVZ1 mushroom, Fume Shroom

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Hello Reddit sorry for like not existing but here a gray hatless cattail so yeah

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Error? Why is there the green stats (usually appears when plant can upgrade) when I don't even have enough seeds to unlock it. Ps. Intend to do imp pear quest only on the last day as I read from some post in the past, that usually after acquiring many seeds, the game tend to give less free seeds.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    A satisfying end

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    I’m missing like 4 days of imp pear seeds in the store.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Are the daily imp pear seeds in the store coming back cause I was really banking on those extra seeds to level up the imp pear:/

    submitted by /u/Snailman4000
    [link] [comments]

    About unlocking seasonal plants you already have enough plant seed for

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Hi everyone, so I have 150 plant seeds for Blooming Heart. But I'm 50ish Arene points away from unlocking it with the seasonal reward.

    My question is should I unlock it with plant seeds? Because I'm not sure if the plant seeds will be spent after that. And during this season, I can upgrade Blooming Heart for free, yeah?

    submitted by /u/dandydeadfish
    [link] [comments]

    PVZ x Star Wars

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    What happened to the achievements statue?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Is it normal to get a lot of crashes related to ads, especially related to the Pinata parties?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Or could it be b/c I play over an Android emulator?

    submitted by /u/edwardpuppyhands
    [link] [comments]

    Imp pear seeds probability as bonus seeds for world piñatas very low!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    I bought about 15 World piñatas from jade league (modern world) and spend over 1500 gems today and yesterday, none of them gave imp pear seeds as bonus seeds :( so annoying... I thought the chances would be better. Bought all these world piñatas now in the hopes of getting imp pear as bonus. Rip my 1+k gems😢

    submitted by /u/zhiheng1998
    [link] [comments]

    Heres my fanmade pvz plant molten nut! Someone help me decide what it should do?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    A question aboutPvZ1 Mobile

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    This game is one of the firdt games I played, I have it on steam and google play. I checked google play but it i can't find it there is only the free version. Did they remove it?

    submitted by /u/ShadowExtreme
    [link] [comments]

    It's true

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    NEW BUG.��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    There seems to be a spate of players recently who have either lost resources/ plants or completely lost their profiles. If you haven't already done so screenshot/ write down your player i.d. number which is in game settings (🔧), build version. EA/ popcap have a backup of your game on their servers but they need your player i.d. number to access it. 🐛

    submitted by /u/BMW_RIDER
    [link] [comments]

    Pvz2 Zombie tier based on how threatening they are(my opinion,mainly based on adventure)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    WhichPremium Plants to Buy

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment