• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies When you accidentally pick the wrong plant....and still win :D

    Plants vs Zombies When you accidentally pick the wrong plant....and still win :D


    When you accidentally pick the wrong plant....and still win :D

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Walk-Nut

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Penny’s Pursuit Thoughts

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    This new update brings so much new stuff to that table that I think is worth talking about so let's to get Pros and cons.

    Pros:

    ITS A NEW GAMEMODE! Something else to do in game! It amazes me that this game is still being update with so much stuff.

    Penny's Pursuit itself is an interesting concept that mostly works in execution (more on that later). This is basically the final product of Inzanity, which I never played to much. But this mode definitely feels rewarding for a casual player like me.

    The idea of turning Seasonal Plants into Seedium is a neat idea! I would love to see more Seasonals (especially the Christmas plants) becoming Seedium in the future.

    Having Difficulty levels for better rewards encourages player to plant smarter. Along with new and unique bonus objectives to pass while playing. The best part is they aren't required to win, you just can't level up perks if you don't complete them.

    New Areas and Zombies! The Roman zombies are probably me new favorite zombies of the bunch, and we haven't even seen all of them.

    Cons:

    I kinda wish the levels were more rewarding. Mainly for gems, the most I've seen for gem rewards are 4, which I think isn't good enough for how bad shit crazy levels can be (keep in mind gem rewards are only on Difficulties 2 and 3)

    The Perk mechanics are kinda flawed. Not the perks themselves, they are very useful, can be leveled up to be better, and you always get to use one for free. But it's that leveling up system that breaks it. There are too many levels that I can upgrade to, and it can take forever to level it up to a good point and I'll get to why that is in a minute. Some level ups don't even do anything, and that is actual bullshit, why would anyone make a level up like that? And to worsen it even more, all your levels reset after every week. Nobody in their right mind is gonna max their perk progression to 109 only to have it reset. At least give us some way to maintain it.

    Penny's Pursuit runs on a Fuel Mechanic, so sometimes you'll have to wait to play again. Now I don't normally mind these types of games that do this. My problem is that this one specifically... is one of the worst I've seen. The max fuel you can have is 15, and it recharges decently fast. But every level costs 5 fuel to play on any difficulty, and it doesn't matter if you win or lose, you lose 5 fuel. That I think is unfair. Let's compare this mechanic to another game we know well that does this, Candy Crush. In Candy Crush, there is a fuel mechanic in the form of 5 hearts (1 for a level). But the difference is when you win a level in Candy Crush, you don't lose the heart you just spent to play the level, you keep it because you won the stage. Only when you lose a stage does the heart actually go away. Penny's Pursuit doesn't do that, it takes away Fuel no matter the result, just to get people hooked and spend more. It's dumb that something so simple like that can change the experience.

    Summary:

    But despite those flaws, I can see myself coming back to these for a while. As I do own a lot of Premium plants, I think I will find it engaging to make my plants stronger. And I always love to have a good brain tease like these. This update is really nice, and I can't wait to see more of it.

    submitted by /u/boo-nanas
    [link] [comments]

    I drew the pea family

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    What’s your strategy for penny’s pursuit level 1 (������)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:14 AM PST

    I can't break enough surf boards to complete it.

    submitted by /u/tygoten
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know what the other roman zombies might be? Just wondering

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Not so fast my dudes...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Returning help

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I've taken a very long break since the boycott after the awful arena changes that took out scaling rewards. Is there any way to effectively levels your plants? Was anything introduced that will allow my weak plants to level up at a halfway decent rate or is it still the same super slow grind of maybe 60 random seeds a day depending on the world you play? Doesn't look like arena awards a ton of seeds still and they're still completely random. Just wanting to make sure I'm not missing a good way to level up plants, kinda looks like arena is still best way to do it.

    submitted by /u/ermthan
    [link] [comments]

    how should ifarm blooming herat seed packets

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    level 1 or max just started this season cuz the 3 tournament b4 that is bad

    submitted by /u/qlaksoe
    [link] [comments]

    Cool pvz challenge

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Complete survival hard then plant the entire lawn with a plant #10 survival day hard - fume shroom

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Anyone know the next mint in rotation?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Title is pretty self explanatory. Does the mint rotation follow a pattern, or is it just random. Regardless, I hope the appeas-mint, the enlighten-mint, or the spear-mint is up next.

    submitted by /u/Nilekol
    [link] [comments]

    My pinata trackers are not resetting, what can i do??

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I bought the 2 extra trackers and nothing is resetting! The 12 hours passes and they don't rest, they are always checked as used and the time passes and they don't reset, this has been going on for two days.. what can i do!?

    submitted by /u/switchcollector
    [link] [comments]

    Plant of the Week quest changes

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I'm not liking the new changes because I'd rather do the quest for the seeds for that plant, as opposed to random premium seeds, since I don't have all the premium plants.

    Or how we no longer get the coins as part of the prize.

    submitted by /u/jt4702
    [link] [comments]

    Blooming Heart vs Zomboss Arena

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Humanoid sketches of Plantern, Magnet Shroom, And Blover

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Challenges not giving correct prizes

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    This is the second time this has happened. Is anyone else getting it? New challenge just opened up for 60 explode o nuts but when I completed it I only got 50 random packets instead. This happened with the last one too but I can't remember which plant that was. Ugh. I was so close to upgrading, too.

    submitted by /u/linguist_turned_SAHM
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing a Football Zombie run onto the lawn is still the scariest shit ever

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Lost by such a close margin for the first time. Should have imitated the imp pear

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    PP Perks Progression is constantly resetting

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I have this nasty bug, where PP perks progression is always resetting.

    I have the following conditions, so one may try to repeat them.

    1) IPad 3rd Gen + iOS 9

    2) All levels of this week PP completet an all difficulties

    3) Zomboss beaten at least 9 times

    I've seen the first perk progress reset right after I've completed all levels an all difficulties

    4) Now, if you gain some perks, then go to Arena, then go to game's title screen and then back to PP - boom, your progress is reset to zero.

    Since I have lots of mastered plants, it's not a big deal for me, I pass levels and zomboss on double speed w/o any active actions. But for those who's struggling with low-level plants that might be a huge problem.

    Maybe I'm not alone? Who else meet PP perks reset?

    submitted by /u/Langley404
    [link] [comments]

    Well, shit

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Ultomato Cheat?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment