• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies HOLY MOTHER OF DAVE

    Plants vs Zombies HOLY MOTHER OF DAVE


    HOLY MOTHER OF DAVE

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    (Jester goes sicko mode)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I got bored rate my new lawn defense

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    See background: adding yet another 30s is just pure handicap instead of boost

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I am trying to mod PVZ1, and in a way that I like, buffed zombies, but at least is fair, no zombie spawning rate changed. Sorry for bad texture pack. I couldn't find any other good screenshot.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Screenshot taken at the right time! Turquoise skull with butter on his face just when he was about to destroy the bonk choy!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Ce-mint (Not a Plant Family)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I was lucky enough to unlock Gumnut before scoring 300 in arena! What would I get when I reach 300 crowns? Will I get more? Should I wait to unlock to avoid wasting seeds I got so far?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Lol Shine Vines are fun with Ultomato

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    How do we get the different shadow pea supers?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I keep trying to get shadow pea's explosive super, as in the one with the face, but I can't

    submitted by /u/SilentClebman6
    [link] [comments]

    How can I transfer progress from multiple devices (read desc)?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I am a returning pvz2 player. I had the game an an old Samsung tablet, I installed it on my phone earlier today and linked my account on the tablet and linked Google Play to Pvz2. I played the tutorial, hoping it would prompt me to link the game to Google Play, but it didn't. I have spent money on this game and poured countless hours into the game. Can you help me into getting my progress back.

    submitted by /u/InfinityyyP
    [link] [comments]

    Wait I'm rethinking my life rn

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    How after 7 years of the game release have I only know realized that far future never had a gargantuar. Am I fucking stupid

    submitted by /u/CaptainAliveBeard
    [link] [comments]

    Which Chinese version of PvZ should I download?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Kinda tired of PvZ2 and PvZ1 and want something a tiny bit different, so which is the best chinese version of pvz

    submitted by /u/VakiReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Roman Level Pack: Part 1 - OUT NOW! NEW LEVELS!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Roman Level Pack: Part 1 - OUT NOW! NEW LEVELS!

    Happy Weekend! Brought to you by an amateur level creator, the Roman Level Pack! Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16kp7QNh0NLF881Pmbs1wu1GRnkmhwjws?usp=sharing

    Below you can see some screenshots:

    The Roman Level Pack includes new challenges...

    ...lots of action...

    ..questionable level design..

    ..and new plants! NOTE: You actually don't get the plant for keeping. Haem, please don't kill me.

    Anyway, hope you enjoy! This is only part 1 - part 2 will be coming soon!

    submitted by /u/Green_Possibility
    [link] [comments]

    What are good strategies for Penny’s pursuit at 3 Jalapeño difficulty?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I can only ever complete the hardest difficulty of penny's pursuit for the bowling levels and that's it. There are some 2 Chili difficult levels that I can't beat reliably.

    More importantly, how do you beat Zomboss at 3 level difficulty?

    submitted by /u/Jeffthe100
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go bois

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment