• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies First post in this sub. Does anyone else feel this way?

    Plants vs Zombies First post in this sub. Does anyone else feel this way?


    First post in this sub. Does anyone else feel this way?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Brains!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Has this been done yet?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Making Pixel Art of Plants- Day 13: Magnet Shroom

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    The new seedium hasn't shown in the almanac yet.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Something's wrong. I can feel it.

    submitted by /u/v_OS
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the next premium plant available with gems??

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Is there a "release" schedule? Where do you look up this things?

    submitted by /u/nachogala
    [link] [comments]

    After years of playing

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I finally got bowling ball to mastery , bowling ball took way longer than most other plants

    like cauli .

    submitted by /u/Calliesdad20
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any casual PvZ2 mods?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I LOVE Eclise and I am having fun with playing it. I do think it's an incredibly challenging game with a lot skill expression. I play it on Bluestacks emulator and I wanna put a modded version on my phone that's a little bit harder than vanilla but not as challenging as Eclise.

    submitted by /u/theNealCutter
    [link] [comments]

    They're back!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Ads after every game yay just what I wanted thanks EA. I love having to instantly close the app after each game because it's faster to restart the app than having to watch the ad. I already watch ten ads a day to get free stuff, do you REALLY need more? Fuck's sake.

    submitted by /u/JarmaBeanhead
    [link] [comments]

    DJ Tile Turnip's not-so official PvZ 2 Plants Tier List (Patch 8.0.1)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I've finally found a potentially Impossible level. (P.V.Z 1 Living Dead Mod)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    ZPS meter not filling?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    So trying to grind for ZPS so I can do the boss battle one more time come morning, but my ZPS meter is stuck at 0% despite having completed 4 levels at spicy#2. Bug or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/rdicky58
    [link] [comments]

    Lava guava heats up anything it's near. Too bad it doesn't understand why Wilburs so damn angry. (All oc, I love the frostbite caves and used lava guava through them all so I thought I'd make this to commemorate it :D).

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Peppermint Piñata in Arena

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    In the streak rewards there is a Pepper-Mint piñata. Is there a chance to get Hot Date seeds from them?

    submitted by /u/v_OS
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Mystery Sprout does not work. Help.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    In Pvz 1, I am trying to 100% the game on my old tablet. All I need is the Enlightened Achievement and need 1 more Zen Garden plant and when I try buying the Gold Mystery Sprout that has a 100% chance of dropping something I don't have, it gives me something I already have. Is anyone else having this problem or is my version of pvz just being stupid?

    submitted by /u/MrBigBoy07
    [link] [comments]

    Penny’s Pursuit not filling ZPS

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Noticed after the ticker didn't move after a recent play. Now when I select a PP game, there's no indication of any ZPS reward for doing so.

    What's up? Am I alone?

    submitted by /u/badstoic
    [link] [comments]

    Puzzle Party

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Puzzle Party is a scroller with A.K.E.E., Chard Guard, and Stunion. You will have to deal with those little brown rat things from Frostbite Caves, and Parrot Pirates.

    submitted by /u/MrCheez66
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone like the physicist gw2?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    New character class I'm playing with. I've tried the chemist, zoologist, paleontologist, archeologist. I was reading some old posts and it seemed like a lot of ppl hated on the physicist. Close up damage I can do 58 damage and long shots 20. Legendary scientists aside what is your favorite?

    submitted by /u/Designedbyduality
    [link] [comments]

    Union

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me how to get pvz journey to the West on iOS

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    ESLICE Question about Tiers.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Hypothetically, is it possible to clear all the levels, including the secret and Part 2 levels, with all plants at Tier 3?

    Is it a practical thing to do?

    submitted by /u/TwinLeadersX
    [link] [comments]

    Peppermint Piñata Arena?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to me why do we get a peppermint piñata for the 5th win streak reward in Arena when the plant of the week is an enlightenmint?

    submitted by /u/WreckitRafff
    [link] [comments]

    The last of the explode-o-nut series

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment