• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Toadstool - Big boys and frozen imps

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Toadstool - Big boys and frozen imps


    [Arena] Toadstool - Big boys and frozen imps

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Note: This is 3 days tournament. After that will be 4 days tournament - Boosterama - the same board, but all plants are boosted. Short tournaments have proportionally smaller tournament rewards.

    Note: Practice is available 1 day early (Sunday) (Wednesday for Boosterama). New tournament starts tomorrow (Monday) (Thursday for Boosterama). Enter Arena leaderboard first so that the game "knows" your current league, then enter Practice. Otherwise zombies will be too weak (Soil level probably) compared to real Arena and your strategy will not work as good as you think.

     

    Non-boosterama special rewards: my prediction - #5 Sun pinata.

    Boosterama special rewards: my prediction - #5 Sun pinata, #7 premium pinata x2.

    Sun pinata (9 plants) and Enlighten-mint family pinata (8 plants) are almost the same, the only difference is Moonflower (Conceal-mint family): Sunflower, Twin Sunflower, Primal Sunflower, Sun-shroom, Toad, Sun Bean, Solar Tomato, Gold Bloom, Moonflower.

    Gold Bloom is technically in Enlighten-mint family, but has no boosted stats, so it's not listed in Enlighten-mint description and has no family icon. Enlighten-mint and Shine Vine are seasonal plants, so they are excluded from the pinata.

     

    It's a recap of tournament #69. My thread, boosterama.

    Locked plant: Toadstool.

    Sun: 1250. Sun tomb = 100 sun.

    Plant Food: 3 at the start.

    Time: 3:00.

     

    Banned: Blover, the usual 6 (Perfume, Gold Leaf, etc).

    Zombies: Wild West Bucket, Pharaoh, Wizard, Troglobite, Arcade, Bully, Rockpuncher, All-Star

     

    Ambushes: 4 sun tombstones ~2:45, then 4-6 more every 20 sec.

    Necromancy: Wizard, Rockpuncher, Pharaoh.

     

    Buffz: Bombard-mint (+100%).

    Bruisez: Winter-mint (damage -50%, effects (?) -75%) Note: see Buffz&Bruisez explained for bruised special attacks.

    Ineffective: No

     

    Minimum info about your strategy: league, plant levels/mastery and score. Or you can post screenshot with the score. Otherwise it's hard to understand whether your strategy will work for other players with different plant levels/mastery and in different leagues.

     


    Useful links: Battlez/Arena FAQ, Mastery and Buffz&Bruisez explained, Seeds for Coins Rotation, Costume cycle, Plants' costumes.

    submitted by /u/Tigerol
    [link] [comments]

    we don't want zombies on our lawn

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I was playing PvZ1 and I managed to catch this

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    :PogChomp:

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    The same could be said about Chomper

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Happy Easter!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I think they won't come back

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Making Pixel Art of Plants- Day 11: Doom Shroom

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Forced rotation on Android VS my improved concept similar to PvZ 2

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I was thinking about this while playing arena. Who thought it would be a great idea to change the grad prize from 150 points to 300 points? And why?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Remember this?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Decided to mess about in the early levels on mobile

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Help!!!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I just got a hundred gems, should I buy a plant or piñatas????

    submitted by /u/Daddy-Thiccasss
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I'm the guy who lost his progress

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I'm gonna stop playing but I'll still edit stuff for my shiny boi

    submitted by /u/Changu0915
    [link] [comments]

    I'll post the other two maybe later because I don't have them hehe

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Best premium (paid) plant to get?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I have some money on my iTunes account and I wanna get a premium plant. I already have a few premium plants, however the ones I have my eyes on are electric pea, caulipower, and cold snapdragon. Is there a good premium plant to buy or should I save my money for something else?

    submitted by /u/Jackaquatch0420
    [link] [comments]

    peashooter commit F A P

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I wanted to start my own Pvz 2od but I don't know how example where am I going to put files so I need help (btw I am using bluestacks)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Does this mean I get an extra perk?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Pvz 2 and Especially Far future's ost are fire Il be honest

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Black Screen Freeze After Watching Ad

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    This happens so many times and I can't watch ads for free gauntlets or watch ads to replay pinata party, please fix

    submitted by /u/RiriIsHere
    [link] [comments]

    Very bad progress I made (yes I did use arena plants and mints)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    [Arena] Toadstool - 4.4m

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Plz help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I've played pvz 2 before but I deleted it cuz I thought it was stupid. I downloaded it back again 2 days ago and I'm already on Wild West day 23 . Speaking of which I need serious help. I just don't know anymore. I would buy plants but I'm not wasting my money on a dumb game. Please help.

    submitted by /u/linkyneedsabinky
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t think anyone will see this on the dev team, but posting about a dandelion change

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I love dandelion. But it is not unknown that dandelion is really bad. So, here is a solution to fix him without changing his general "idea" Change 1: big splash damage Give dandelion some splash damage beyond single tile,maybe plus shaped or even going full 3x3 if you increase the sun cost, or at higher levels Change 2: Targeting adjustment Even though the splash damage would help mitigate the targeting issue, I think that it would be way better if dandelion sent two seeds, at normal fire rate, in each lane with a zombie before moving onto the next, in order to mitigate the inability to kill 3 normal zombies That's it really, tell me what you think!

    submitted by /u/Zestylemons44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment