• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies Uugh! That was disappointing... lol

    Plants vs Zombies Uugh! That was disappointing... lol


    Uugh! That was disappointing... lol

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Well guess I’m not playing this tournament

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Which one is your favorite

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I can't beat this level, any ideas?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Don't mind the strategy. Just look at it

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    My best score so far, but it’s not consistent.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Wabby Wabboo!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Ultomato Tournament (Jade League) Mastered Ultomato

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Me getting Starfruit seeds when my Starfruit is at M200

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    If you think about it the Jack-In-The-Box-Zombie is constantly playing Russian Roulette

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Power Lily or Imitater

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Im getting my first premium plant later. Who should I buy first? Power lily or imitater?

    submitted by /u/CaptainHobi
    [link] [comments]

    Let's hope I do better in far future fracas then wild west wipeout

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    This is really misleading...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Starfruit Tournament (Jade League) Mastery/Max-Level Season Plants

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    How the fuck even-?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    What plant do people considered as useless for other people but not to yourself?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Sun-shroom, primal sunflower, or twin sunflower?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Until I got the primal sunflower, I was using the sun-shroom over the twin sunflower just because its cheaper. But now I actually have no idea what to use. Which plant is better in what scenario?

    submitted by /u/marsik303
    [link] [comments]

    My no Spear-mint/Pokra strat. AKA spam potatos and pray.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Random stuff I made

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Pvz2 don't seem beginner friendly anymore

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    My game reset about a month ago And I've been having a lot of trouble with pinata parties an premium plant quests You know Things begginers normally use to level up plants early in game Battlez is getting harder and harder Every week and I can't catch up because my game reset itself by some stupid easy to fix error I have almost all the paid dlc plants and they are barely helping because they aren't high level enough because I can't level them up cuz I don't have the money or seed packets cuz the difficulty has increased way too high My highest level plant is a level 4 repeater and I can't use it I can't use any plants that are useful I'm getting destroyed by the starfruit quest because I can't move forward my starfruits arent strong enough I can't level them up because the insane difficulty in battlez Even if I could get stuff in battlez it's not worth it because everything was screwed up by the seediums update

    The difficulty for these things needs to get fixed the battlez reward system needs to get fixed Seed packets need to be easier to get I don't want to spend 200 bucks and 10 years of my life just to stand a chance This is a problem

    submitted by /u/reidell_iwanachi
    [link] [comments]

    What's the Best Scenario to Use Ultomato?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    I've just gotten Ultomato. And on his own he's a great plant. However I noticed that in shorter levels with frantic action it is hard to use him.

    So far my pros and cons for him are:

    Pros 1. Very powerful. Wipes out entire rows with enough support 2. Entire maxed out column can (sometimes) decimate the entire horde

    Cons 1. Requires a really beefy Sun economy. Like, FIRST WORLD beefy. Meaning shorter but harder levels are not a good choice. 2. High sun cost means initial plants take more time to save up for 3. Plant Food is not helpful in survivability 4. Needs second damage dealers to effectively build up. I. Second damage dealers THEMSELVES need more sun. Through an already beefy Sun Production.

    Overall in my opinion the plant is better in longer stages to build them up faster. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Fabantonio
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat far future fracas lasts level?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Pls judge and which one is your favorite

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Is it possible to get Imp Pear to that level without hacking??

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment