• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies I bow to you m’lady

    Plants vs Zombies I bow to you m’lady


    I bow to you m’lady

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    go repeater.. fetch their souls :DDD

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I made wallnut bowling in pvz3

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Every plant in PvZ2

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Just unlocked Ultomato, "Endless zones here I come"

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Gaming Advice?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:40 AM PST

    So let me make this very clear that I am talking about the battle for neighborville. I'm trying to get really good at this game and it's a tough game even I a garden warfare veteran was struggling with and this is how you will help me. I will tell you who I main and why I die and my methods for evasion and you tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or what I should improve on. Characters I main for both sides, night cap (I only really started wanting to improve yesterday usually the only experience I had was gw2 and casual games that usually only last 3 games with a span of 4 months.) For the zombies I main Electric side and sometimes scientist. I hit my shots 90% and my evasion with the zombies are 50%. While with Night Cap I dodge 80% of the shots thrown at me, though it depends. I mainly die as Nightcap by an imp punt, good pirate, z mech singling out abilities for me, lucky foot soldier, and get sniped by 80s action Hero. I die as the zombies from an aggressive snapdragon, Corner peaking nightcap, and getting mowed by a Gatling pea. If there are any strategies or any helpful advice that could help a novice player like me then you could dm me if you want to chat. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Furry-GM
    [link] [comments]

    Nut

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Why was the power pinch removed?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    5 Happy appeas-mint boys

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    The "Cost" of Upgrading Levels.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    The "Cost" of Upgrading Levels.

    In answer to WreckitRafff's question about whether Citron is the most expensive plant, I'm posting the seed/coin costs for upgrading each plant type. I couldn't do the cut and paste in from Excel in a comment in that post, only in a new post. Reddit restrictions aren't always logical.

    https://preview.redd.it/1lz5nrcpcu941.png?width=1130&format=png&auto=webp&s=d4f299e0c9b43df92095a045e5a63aa538284a5d

    submitted by /u/rackman70
    [link] [comments]

    Arena 9 Jan 2019, 600k with lvl 1 plant, in bronze league

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Upgrading Plants...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Is citron really the most expensive one to upgrade? (In the case of plants with only up to level 10 to max) Because the seed requirements jump in absurd amounts compared to the other plants I have. Why is that? (Then again, my citron is only level 6)

    submitted by /u/WreckitRafff
    [link] [comments]

    What buff combos are optimal for most Plant Families in the Chinese Version?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Plant Family translations

    So I recently found out what Plant Families do in the Chinese version of PvZ2. I've been playing around with them a little, and I've been going %increased attack and %increased attack speed on most offensive plant families. I get that there's damage type exclusive increases, but more often than not I'll roll a higher %damage modifier than %lightning/cold/fire/explosive damage and just keep that.

    For anyone who plays the Chinese Version of PvZ2, what buffs do you like on your Plant Families?

    EDIT: I really don't like going X% chance of invincibility for Y secs or X reduced sun cost, for the former because it's RNG and the latter because I hate hate HATE having a "not round" amount of sun. If these two buffs are actually good, however, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Dank_Magic
    [link] [comments]

    Forced Ads Again

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Costume party

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Hey does anybody know how the costume party cycle works? Sometimes there are costumes in the shop and almost if the time there aren't and I still haven't gotten a few costumes so why aren't they showing up? Also how do you even get the seedium plant costumes.

    submitted by /u/Snailman4000
    [link] [comments]

    F***ing wild west wipe out the epic quest just came for me and I only have 3 day story complete it. 3 DAYS!!!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Highway to Danger Room Level 59.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    How do I beat wild west Wipeout step 10?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I've been playing the level many times and still I can't beat it due to zombot stupid missiles

    submitted by /u/Aslongasyouhatemeok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment