• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Plants vs Zombies Don't talk to me or my son ever again


    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I'll probably make this my reddit pfp if this gets a certain amount of upvotes, i'll not tell ya cuz it might be a surprise. a funny one.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Does he?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Not applicable to survival endless & gold farming

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Ultimate stalling tactic (2min42sec)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    Shhh... the peashooter is sleeping

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    omae wa mou shindeiru

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Stop making Electric Blueberry plant of the week

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:55 PM PST

    It's one of the worst premium plants in the game, and yet it's been plant of the week like 5 times in the last couple of months (and 2 in this month alone)! Just stop. There are several other premiums that could be plant of the week, yet never are. Choose literally any other premium that hasn't made an appearence in a while, and stop reusing levels in the epic quests.

    submitted by /u/TheMatrixster
    [link] [comments]

    Which one would you choose? (These are the ones left)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Wow, thanks popcap

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Just received 20 blooming hear seed packets by winning match 5. Isnt she supposed to be the next seasonal plant? So will these seed packets be added to the ones we earn as arena reward?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Holly Sheet!!! This is the highest score I have in arena up to date... ������

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Sounds of new zombies and Dartichoke. Also more Penny's pursuit sprites

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:14 AM PST

    What is this shot bounces, bounce damage percent and bounce/decay delay for filamint... I find it hard to determine the amount of damage... To decide on its effectiveness if used alone by itself without its family plant. Same for peppermint... What's fire damage tick and fire damage per tick??

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Does the number of sunflowers you have on the field affect the power of the magnifying grass plant food effect?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Holy

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:56 PM PST

    After months of training from pvp i finally did the greatest achievement of my life

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:10 AM PST

    What should I do as a beginner

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I'm a returning player to the game. The last time I played was around the first mint release, and I'm not sure what I should do. Mainly how do people get so many premium plants and what I should spend gems on and how to get lots of plant seed stuff because that seems useful. Thanks

    submitted by /u/munchypotato
    [link] [comments]

    If, by some off chance I...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:00 PM PST

    If, by some off chance I move up the ranks to jade league, I can drop back down to iron league still right? Im grinding the hell out of spear mint(s) rn and im sitting pretty @ rank 1 with currently, 400+ crowns....

    submitted by /u/MrGrim2594
    [link] [comments]

    First mint to reach level 6! Grinded the hell out of the double rewards & it was worth it ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Ultomato vs Zomboss Arena

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Ghost Pepper seeds on sale!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:09 AM PST

    2nd tier power mints

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Which do u guys think is better to upgrade to level 2? I know bombard mint, reinforcement and spear mint are the top 3, but i have a hard time deciding the effectiveness of the other mints like arma, pepper mint, filamint, appease mint, enchant mint, ailmint, enforce mint for a F2P player like me who mostly have most plants at only around level 3 to 4. Many forums I see the top 3 are usually consistent but these '2nd tier mints' ranking always differs. I know winter mint n contain mint are the weakest mints according to most ppl so i dont bother asking about it...

    I have: -lvl 5 spear mints -lvl 4 bombard mint -lvl 4 conceal mint As these are the 3 mints I feel are most useful to me so have them higher level than the rest. I have reinforce mint at lvl 2 only as I feel its biggest takeaway is just activating the plant food n not much benefit spending so much mints upgrading it when i have limited mints.

    submitted by /u/zhiheng1998
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment