• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies memories.

    Plants vs Zombies memories.


    memories.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    I won, but there are more of them

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Can You find what's wrong?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    I made a Sunflower in Minecraft

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Still waiting for Imp Pear ...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Uhh my game glitched and now I have unlimited gems but I cant get anymore coins it just stays at 0. It's like a would you rather, coins and no gems or gems and no coins

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Finally I could capture Ice Bloom on the lawn !

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    W A S A B I

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Weird Glitch I found while messing around with Squash

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Thanks to everyone who upvoted my other post.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Thanks to all your upvotes, I was able to figure out that it was a good idea to post this thing on a larger subreddit, and now the other version of the post has hit 1,000 upvotes.

    submitted by /u/YeetusDeletus9001
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing wrong here

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:54 AM PST

    pvz2's play store desc is in English and Spanish at the same time

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:19 AM PST

    I've completed the pinata party alr and even replayed it but pvz2 doesn't seem to acknowledge it and hence I'm not given the rewards?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    [Arenazz] Jade league is unwanted. Devs, do something!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    I guess it's not a secret, that the Arena should encourage players to strive for the top league. But reality is tragic. Most of people can never get even close to the top 3 players at Jade league. Even the 4 to 10 places are very hard to compete. Most of the time you're just trying to avoid the last three positions and getting nothing as a reward for staying in Jade league.

    It's not surprising, that people prefer to stick to 4th place of Golden league just to avoid the Jade league, because their loot at Jade will be ZERO. Moreover... a guy on 3rd place of the Golden league often stops earning points (maybe he wanted to be 4th, but won too much). Everyone who don't want to 'drop' to Jade, are also forced to stand still. And this idiotic situation is repeating regularly.

    My suggestion is to make Jade league rewards worth fighting for it. No zero rewards even for the places 13~15. Moreover, Jade leage reward for 15th place should be better than for the first place of the Golden league.

    You may come up with some better idea. Please do something, devs!

    submitted by /u/Chan-Kun
    [link] [comments]

    Can't sync progress? Anyone knows y? I have registered my acct to my email b4 in the past but now it shows that I haven't register it to my email, yet I can't seem to register it. Also, how common is it for ppl to play pvz2 on multiple devices cuz i heard u can get benefits like watching gem ads agn

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:07 PM PST

    I think my Teleport button is broken....

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Feastivus "recap" hopes

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Before feastivus began, I was hoping to acquire Pokra, Imp Pear, and Zoybean Pod. Shadow Peashooter was not on my radar, but now seems like a good plant I maybe should have blown my ~700 gems on as soon as it was available. Nonetheless, in a universe where the anticipated feastivus recap offers:
    * the same deal on shadow peashooter we have seen already, unlimited 10 seed packets for 25 gems
    * same for imp pear
    * unlimited packets for pokra and zoybean at the same price as the 1x ones

    The following is what these would cost for someone with no previous seeds for these plants, and then me:

    plant seeds cost cost for me verdict total expenditure for me
    shadow peashooter 250 625 400 valuable at level 1 and ramps modestly with levels 625 400
    imp pear 250 625 450 valuable at level 1 and ramps modestly but more than shadow peashooter maybe 625 450
    pokra 100 250 225 ramps so hard each level looking far more compelling than the last 625? (lvl 3) , 600? (lvl 3)
    zoybean pod 100 250 250 lettucehead zomboids sound kinda weak so maybe mediocre until level 4? ? ?

    The "for me" columns are because I have some seeds already.

    If all the above are available, I'll probably blow it all on Pokra, considering how many times I have seen people post good strategies with it. But I could, instead, get only lvl 1 Pokra and lvl 1 of either Imp Pear or Shadow Peashooter, or skip Pokra to get lvl 2 of either of those. Obviously my mileage may vary and "recap" does NOT necessarily promise unlimited anything.
    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TheRedFuckingMallard
    [link] [comments]

    Current Boosterama

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:05 PM PST

    Are people skipping this one? I expected to be around 4th or lower because I didn't get around to playing much today. Instead, I'm tied for 1st place in my group in the Jade league.

    submitted by /u/jt4702
    [link] [comments]

    COSTUME WATCH ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Which of the Feastivus seed packets for gems are worth it?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    I was so excited to see Pokra featured in the 12 days of Feastivus but shocked to find you could only buy one seed packet bundle for gems which seems so pointless.

    Shadow Peashooter was featured yesterday and I was glad that I could actually level it up (even though 25 gems for 10 seeds is such a scam). Are the Vines seed packets able to be bought more than once, or are they just another one-off?

    submitted by /u/alanfung287
    [link] [comments]

    Q:can you play plants vs zombies battle for neighbourville offline

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment