• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies Cattail was better

    Plants vs Zombies Cattail was better


    Cattail was better

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Pat, I’d like to buy a vowel!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    My dad has the original copy (with the Michael Jackson zombie instead of Disco Stu)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    He was the first one to get me interested in the game, and I enjoyed playing it on his computer. It's been a while since we bored it up, but I remember reading an article where Jackson's family removed the Thriller zombie because they saw t as a disgrace. I did remember seeing it on my Dad's version of the game though, and figured it was better, even though mine is game of the year edition.

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Found a hacker!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Found a cheater. Jade league 2:44 pm CET

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Was that it?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    What do these do?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:31 PM PST

    You decide

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    It's real hard to believe that anyone bought PvZ merch I myself have it and sure it does look cool but it's at the bottom of the hole in my opinion,do you think it deserves an update?

    submitted by /u/fireinstehbucket
    [link] [comments]

    feastivus ������

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    What is the best Premium Plant?!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Aloe

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Much as many people do not like it,i still love this plant to bits. Will I ever have a chance to get this? I haven't seen it for sale for quite a bit time.

    submitted by /u/Blovering_Skill
    [link] [comments]

    I have bought every gem plant and now i have 500 gems. Should i spend them in pinatas or should i keep them for something other?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Is it possible to beat Big Wave Beach day 24 without losing a lawnmower or using power ups?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I think I've been able to beat every other level I've played so far without losing a single lawnmower, be it the first time or by retrying, but not Big Wave Beach day 24. I had gotten pretty good RNG once, I think, but even with 3 boosted shots and a good few regular shots I'm not sure if the Mermaid Man Gargantuar even threw his Imp. (He may have, though. I'm not positive.) Eventually I attempted to look it up online, I think, and it seems like even the no plant food no lawnmower runs skipped that level, instead going to day 25.

    Things I have tried:

    -Saving boosted bulbs. It seems as though, unlike in the first PVZ, if you don't use given plants the game is less likely to
    give you new ones. I could be wrong and just be getting poor RNG, though. I'm not sure.

    -Placing the bulbs quickly after receiving them. It seems to work some times to get me to the final wave without losing
    any lawnmowers, but not passed it.

    -Attempting to bounce the bulbs off of zombies onto the Gargantuar. It doesn't seem to work out too well. Even if the bulbs do hit, they don't seem to be enough extra damage to kill the Gargantuar in time.

    Should I just consider it a lost cause, or is it possible? Have you been able to beat it without losing a lawnmower or using power ups? I think it might not be possible without getting amazing RNG.

    submitted by /u/legendaryninjadude
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact about garlic

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Garlic in pvz 2 have as much hp as in pvz1 its becose of stun delay it sems weaker if you put garlic right on top of 18 zombies it will die but stun them all

    submitted by /u/P0lskiCh0mik
    [link] [comments]

    Seeds and coins

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Mint Cycle

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Does anyone know the cycle the mints go through? Like, a full list?

    submitted by /u/GravitySteal__
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon fruit in pvz 2(op)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment