• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies Octo zombie reaction

    Plants vs Zombies Octo zombie reaction


    Octo zombie reaction

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    My best endless run on the ds

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    I made a Lawn

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    [EDITED REPOST] my first fanmade card. Couldn’t think of any description tho.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Got em'

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:42 PM PST

    What can I say except Primal Nut?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Found this meme on the front page of Imgflip

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:07 AM PST

    smh insanity is "hard"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    The real Frozen 2 but in Pvz Slot Machine

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    When the sun decides to fall slowly

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    [BUG?] No Scaling if Explorer Zombie Burns Plants

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    I have noticed that you don't get a penalty if an Explorer Zombie burns your plants. However, the ZDL for a basic zombie is reduced from 2,500 points to 1,500 points if a plant gets eaten. Haem, would you be so kind and shed some light on that? Is this intentional?

    No Scaling if a plant gets burned: https://streamable.com/ly3q0

    Scaling if a plant gets eaten: https://streamable.com/syzr2

    submitted by /u/PowerToss
    [link] [comments]

    The Luck On This Mystery Egg Being A Mystery Egg Is Unreal.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    "I smell a invasion"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    new Newspaper Zombie design leak

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Best score with my witch hazel strategy so far

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Gold as a Christmas gift?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Hey guys! My girlfriend plays plants vs zombies 2 on her ipad like religiously lol

    She often complains because she doesn't spend any money on the game and she wishes she could get plants quicker or skins or something.

    Is there a way I can buy a currency card for that game? Having trouble locating one online. If anyone can help me out and let me know how much each skin/plant is so I can judge how much of the currency to get her?

    submitted by /u/ZainBaro
    [link] [comments]

    Who got the ice bloom on the first day of the tournament?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    I literally prepared for the tournament that I got the ice bloom on the first day. ( Technically the 2nd day because I have 147 crown)

    submitted by /u/Aslongasyouhatemeok
    [link] [comments]

    Lost account with premium plants

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    I had an account two years ago that had almost all the premium plant (gem and real money ones) I talked to ea and they returned some of my lost plants and I am still missing some like the snow pea hot date and holly barrier and missile toe and other plants I tried contacting them because I lost my account because of an update to my game and can't find my purchase proof as after a while of me losimg my account I deleted my google account and lost all pirchase history and when I lost my account all my data get lost and I didn't have my old account's id and a couple of days ago I saw that there was an Ea support that can help get my missing plants and upgrades(seed placket etc) back but they wouldn't return the rest What should I do I am very worried I asked on answer Hq and they said I should sumbit here because there is a dev her called Haemophilus that can help me solve this problem

    submitted by /u/End-warrior
    [link] [comments]

    Do Slows "Stack"?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    I've always been curious, if I were to use say CSD and Sap Fling, would the combination make zombies slower? Or is there a maximum slowdown that can be reached regardless of how many slowing plants you use?

    submitted by /u/ackrite07
    [link] [comments]

    Wallnut vs primal wall nut?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Hi why while looking at the almanac I have level 4 for both wall nut and primal wall nut, and their toughness is the same - 5500. However I always thought my primal wallnuts gets damaged much faster than wall nut? But if their toughness is the same, then this shldnt be the case? Also, I alwyas thought wall nut has the highest health but looking at almanac, tall nut has much higher health:O

    submitted by /u/zhiheng1998
    [link] [comments]

    Do multiple mints stack?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Just wondering if plants are more powerful the more of the same mints you plant.

    submitted by /u/pvz-lover
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a 10 streak in iZombie!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment