• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies Hell is over

    Plants vs Zombies Hell is over


    Hell is over

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Yay, it's christmas season! And she's happy!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Drew Every Plant From The First Game

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    I

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:57 PM PST

    These micro transactions have really gotten out of hand, EA is trying to sell me nothing!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:46 PM PST

    The ads are totally broken

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    I don't know what has changed overnight (there was no game update) but the ad system is completely broken for me.

    Every single ad crashes to a black screen shortly before the ad is about to end and I have to force-close and restart the game. Of course, this happens before I get the reward for the ad, so I end up getting nothing. I switched to airplane mode just to be able to do the daily quests without having to restart the game after every ad, but it means no second premium pinata, no coins, no 9 gems, no 4 gauntlets.

    The crash seems to happen even if I tap on the ad soon after it has started, although it's not very obvious. When I do this, the App Store is opened. When I close it and try to switch back to the game, the game restarts (as if I have force-closed it) instead of continuing with the ad.

    I'm on iPadOS, if that makes any difference. Probably happens mostly to me, otherwise the people would be screaming about it all over the subreddit. When the ads don't work correctly in an ad-supported game, it means that the game is literally unplayable.

    A couple of times the game also crashed when I opened the reward from a daily quest but this is rare and I'm not complaining about it, since I end up getting two rewards (because of the crash, the game does not register that I have already collected the award from the quest - but the seeds are registered as added).

    submitted by /u/Euphoric-Seaweed
    [link] [comments]

    Zoybean Pod

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    for the next 24 hours or so, anyone with gems, we can get seed packets for 25 gems. The usual apply. 10 guaranteed seeds for Zoy, and 10 for Enchant-mint family.

    Edit to add: just noticed that it's a single purchase :(

    submitted by /u/jt4702
    [link] [comments]

    Sadly, day 1 to day 12 . You will get only 10 premium seed

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:18 AM PST

    I had an ea account connected with google account but yesterday I delete the game and reopened it after a while and pressed connect to ea account and this happened what does this mean. I checked my ea account it is still working and I am not banned(maybe)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Community: What are your arena strategies and plants?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:48 AM PST

    I'm not struggling or anything I just genuinely want to hear how you all play, although I may steal one...

    submitted by /u/Lukex76
    [link] [comments]

    12 days of Christmas plants in stores?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    Hi I have saved up abt 1000 gems for buying seasonal plants when they arrive. I noticed that the store is selling plants for the next 11 days as countdown to Christmas, does anyone know what the plants are? and if it is worth: 1) getting zoybean pod (i will require 250gems to get it) 2) levelling it up n to what level

    submitted by /u/zhiheng1998
    [link] [comments]

    ANGRY MOB STORMS EA HQ.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:30 AM PST

    Zoybean. Everyone should

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    I think everyone should email this as a bug, because it never mentioned that it was only a one time purchase. I saw someone say the same thing, and since it is the weekend, and we can't get Haem online at the moment. We should take action before that time limit drops.

    submitted by /u/Putircustos
    [link] [comments]

    Work in progress..

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Ads appearing after I complete a level despite having payed money for in game stuff.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Very annoying despite giving money to not see the ads.

    submitted by /u/Logan-Martins
    [link] [comments]

    When Crazy Dave got sick, what do you do?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    PvZ2 Sun farm. I saw one for PvZ1 but not 2.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Is eclise suppose to be stupid hard?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Honest question. Eclise seems to be harder than modern day and that's freaking saying something. And I am only on the fourth world!

    submitted by /u/Tom2Tom2005
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make another account on pvz2

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:23 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    I made an edit to pvz plus where instead of just gibberish it's English descriptions of everything. Is that something you all would want?

    submitted by /u/PublicTrash
    [link] [comments]

    Question about day 20 of wild west

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:12 PM PST

    When the chili bean is eaten, it doesn't kill the zombie making it impossible to beat the level...any tips?

    submitted by /u/JonEagle
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine being that guy in third place

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Missing PVZ1 profile, is it possible to get it back?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I had created another profile on PVZ1 for a kid who I let use my computer a few times. I had gone a little while without using my own save file and earlier today when I came back it was gone. I created a profile with what I believe was the same name as the first one (which may have been a bad idea) and later on looked in the userdata folder, which was empty, and a little later I looked in userdata_backup. There was still data for 3 users, apparently, despite my old one being missing. I tried moving the stuff from userdata_backup to userdata and booting the game, but it was still gone. I don't think there's much chance of me getting that data back, which I think kind of sucks. I had beaten the game, unlocked all plants, seen all zombies except for the Yeti Zombie, had completed all minigames, had completed all puzzles (not counting the endless ones), and had completed all survival modes. (Not counting the endless one.)

    Is there any way I could get my data back? Apparently neither the local files or steam save have it. It sucks that I lost so much progress due to what seems to be either a glitch or a little kid deleting it without me noticing.

    submitted by /u/legendaryninjadude
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to add a second save file to PvZ2 7.8.1.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:34 PM PST

    I want to add a new save file to PvZ2 so I could replay the game while also not having to delete my save data or using another device. I know that the game has support for it since it was in an earlier version.

    submitted by /u/TheVeryGenericUser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment