• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies Finished Lava Guava in the past minute, it's quite bad

    Plants vs Zombies Finished Lava Guava in the past minute, it's quite bad


    Finished Lava Guava in the past minute, it's quite bad

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    It's frustrating

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I found dave's taco

    submitted by /u/Downtown-Camp
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t be the only one

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    My first ever gold tier plant and I’m hyped

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    This is the first time I’ve ever gotten over 20m points in any arena battle

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I'm sorry

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Clickbait be like- Oh my gosh lv 100000000000 snapdragon its soooo cooool

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Worlds Ranked by Plants

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    11. Big Wave Beach

    2 of them are water-only. Guacodile is really only useful in the water. The other two are just bad, although BB plant-food is one of the best there is.

    10. Neon Mixtape Tour

    Again, one of them is only used in that world. Phat Beet is OK at best, as is spore shroom. Intensive Carrot and Celery Stalker are the only good plants here.

    9. Frostbite Caves

    One is solely world-based, and Pepper Pult is useless in any other world. The chard guard and rotobaga are pretty good, even underrated. Stunion is outshined by lettuce and stallia.

    8. Dark Ages

    Sun-shroom is a great sun producer, and magnet-shroom is a great plant overall. Fume shroom is okay but worse than the laser bean. The other two are only useful there.

    7. Lost City

    Stallia is definitely the best plant here. A.K.E.E. is actually more useful in other worlds than its home one. Gold Leaf should be available everywhere, Endurian is pretty bad and Red Stinger isn't that practical.

    6. Modern Day

    Moonflower and Dusk Lobber are pretty great together. The rest are not bad, but not the best.

    5. Ancient Egypt

    Iceberg Lettuce is an amazing plant for early game. Twin-Sunflower is really useful in the early worlds and with limited space. Repeater and Bonk Choy are notable too.

    4. Wild West

    The melons are one of the best free offensives there is. Lightning reed is really good if planted a lot. Chili bean is also a great instant killer, better than potato mine.

    3. Far Future

    Laser bean is very versatile across all worlds. Blover is OP, cheap and a fast recharge. Infi-nut's plant food is amazing, especially in Last Stand and BWB. Even magnifying grass is pretty underrated.

    2. Pirate Seas

    Only 2 plants (CC, Spring Bean) suck. The rest are really useful. Cherry bomb, Kernel pult, and Snapdragon are essentials for the first worlds. Spikeweed/rock is great because they usually don't get eaten. Threepeater helps in limited space.

    1. Jurrasic Marsh

    The world with arguably the worst gimmick has the best plants (other than perfume-shroom). They are all better than their originals. PP is a legendary offensive, even at early levels. Primal Sunflower is great for early sun. The other two are just faster versions of their normal ones.

    submitted by /u/epicap232
    [link] [comments]

    He doesn't even look like it stupid����������

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Just a tip.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    If you see a post you don't like, and you want to see that nonsense go away *ahem 'repost and add a plant', then downvote the post instead of addressing it. It will negate any reason to do it, therefore it will stop.

    submitted by /u/Lukranion
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me kick my brother's ass in PvZ versus!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    My brother is a few years older than me, and he doesn't like playing games with me very often, so when he suggested we play PvZ versus on the Xbox 360 I was really happy, I spent 4 hours straight just to beat a campaign I had beaten twice so we could use all the plants and zombies, little did I know, this would turn out to be a massive mistake. My brother is kind of toxic when it comes to games, and made it clear to me that the only reason he wanted to play versus is because he can kick my ass every time at it. We've played something like 15 matches and I've only won a single one, I've suggested to him we play the co-op mode but he flat out refuses to even try it. If I suggest we play another game he acts like a baby and refuses to play ANYTHING with me. I'm not good at games, and no matter what mode he plays, I lose every time, but I know that if I get gud at the game and start beating him every round, he won't want to play it with me and he'll play something else with me. So, I'm asking all of you to tell me how to not suck at versus mode and how to beat my brother every time.

    TL;DR: My brother only plays PvZ versus with me, but if I beat him every time, we can play something else, so I'm asking how to get gud.

    submitted by /u/SuperOofio63
    [link] [comments]

    Coconut cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    there's a zombie on your lawn

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Star-shroom

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Post game levels

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    So I noticed by watching youtubers that there are more levels after the zomboss fights un the different worlds and I was wondering how to play them. I got to play the pirate seas one due to an epic quest but it never showed up on the map or anything.

    submitted by /u/toastboy42
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, do I really have to play 51 more times? I only get 5 crowns per match

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    What happens after the Tumbleweed’s Rumble Season is over?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Is everyone going back to Soil League or are we going to retain our current league? This is my first arena season. I'm not sure whether to spend my gems buying gauntlets or league specific piñatas.

    submitted by /u/crappypuppy
    [link] [comments]

    Stop

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Stop it with the repost and add a zombie/plant here posts. It is unfunny, terrible and karmawhoring.

    submitted by /u/button_dynasty
    [link] [comments]

    K

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    This time, I drew Peashooter! (this was around 2 or 3 weeks ago)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Do you know who Tracy is? He just helped me killing zombies all around the board right now

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment