• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies you became the very thing you swore to destroy

    Plants vs Zombies you became the very thing you swore to destroy


    you became the very thing you swore to destroy

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    are you sure about that

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Is threepeater superior?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Me Me

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    The new PvZ 2 update is here and they gave pumpkin animation

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    They have been pretty generous with the seeds recently!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I didn't receive it :<

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Penny Pursuit's Perks

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    The perks system in Penny Pursuit is awful. It doesn't worth the time to grind for 109 point only to have it reset in a week (realistically 2-3 days, since it took at least 55 game to reach 110 point). Last week with Starfruit is quite decent since it is 2 weeks but seeing it return to 1 week just pisses me off.

    submitted by /u/Dichroic_Mirror
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just receive an anonymous donation from EA/PopCap? The last thing I did coin-wise was upgrading Solar Tomato to level 6 and saving the remaining 15,000-ish for potential store purchases tomorrow. I was in the middle of a plant selection for Day 2 of this new event when I noticed that! °o°

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    A question for u/Haemophilus_EA.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Hello, Haemophilus_EA! I have a reoccurring question that pops in my head almost every day. The question is, Why did you guys remove the old world maps and the special music (Ultimate Battle and Brainiac Maniac)? It's okay if you respond soon or late; I am just curious.

    submitted by /u/Bountiful_Dead1
    [link] [comments]

    [PvZ2]Pinata party rewards are not random

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Like wt*

    submitted by /u/utility02
    [link] [comments]

    I need help, I get stuck in floor 13

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    PopCap nerfed the wrong Snapdragon

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    They should've nerfed BFN Snapdragon, Not PvZ 3 Snapdragon

    submitted by /u/Epic-Gamer-Sans
    [link] [comments]

    My setup for the current Arena

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I CAN'T DEFEAT HIGHER LEVELED OPPONENTS!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    THERE TOO STRONG AT THE 2ND STAGE OF THE ARENA!!! I WANT TO SUFFER IN HELL!!!! RULING IT FOR THE DEMONS!!!!! DESTROY ZOMBOSS!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/jugggggggh
    [link] [comments]

    Plant Idea: Rafflesia

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I found this on my old iPad when lost city was first revealed lol. Sun Cost: 150 Recharge: mediocre Rafflesia will send spores down 2 lanes that damage zombies in a 2x2 area. If there is an armoured zombie they will explode in a 3x3 area and stun zombies.

    Rafflesia was very sick. He was lucky Dave had found him. Dave bonded with him and Rafflesia complained about his relationship with Stalia, her spores gave him sinus issues and he hopes Dave helps him with them soon.

    submitted by /u/IYog
    [link] [comments]

    Pyre Vine availability?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Anybody know if Pyre Vine seed packets will be available again anytime soon? It's the only plant I'm missing and I'm REALLY missing it after this week's arena.

    submitted by /u/maccioniath
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding seed packets and mints.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    So I am recently back to pvz2. I was a bit surprised by the seed packet mechanics and have a bit of confusion. There seem to be a lot of new plants added. They require seed packets to unlock. The current plant is dartichoke. How to get the rest of them. How to get the different mints? I already got spearmint. But now instead of showing a new mint, it shows Egyptian pinata on my arena.

    submitted by /u/Abhi_2907
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I won't drop to silver T^T

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    This guy predicted Shadow-shroom! (Yes, its a PvZ Mod)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Some Electric Peashooter Art I Made

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Leaving clubs PvZ3

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    How do you leave a club in PvZ3? I don't see any options :/ My club members are not active. Any good clubs out there?

    submitted by /u/iamkatharine
    [link] [comments]

    Shine vine and gumnut gameplay. CRE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5nNDp7Wj_OloiUVeKZdSA

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment