• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Bombergranate - Annoying Tombs

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Bombergranate - Annoying Tombs


    [Arena] Bombergranate - Annoying Tombs

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Note: This is 3 days tournament. After that will be 4 days tournament - Boosterama - the same board, but all plants are boosted. Short tournaments have proportionally smaller tournament rewards.

    Note: Practice is available 1 day early (Sunday) (Wednesday for Boosterama). New tournament starts tomorrow (Monday) (Thursday for Boosterama). Enter Arena leaderboard first so that the game "knows" your current league, then enter Practice. Otherwise zombies will be too weak (Soil level probably) compared to real Arena and your strategy will not work as good as you think.

    Note: During early practice zombie scores are probably influenced by the current tournament week. When new week starts scores can be different. You still can find the best strategy, but absolute scores can be higher or lower.

     

    Non-boosterama special rewards: my prediction - #5 Explosive pinata.

    Boosterama special rewards: my prediction - #5 Explosive pinata, #7 premium pinata x2.

     

    Note: It's a recap of week #7, 17 and 66. Links to #66 - my thread, boosterama.

    Locked plant: Bombergranate.

    Sun: 750.

    Plant Food: 3 at the start.

    Time: 3:00

     

    Banned: the usual 6 (Perfume, Gold Leaf, etc).

    Zombies: Egypt (Basic, Cone, Bucket, Pyramid), Camel, Tombraiser, Pharaoh, Explorer, Egypt Garg

     

    Sandstorm: 2:25 Bucket and 2 Tombraisers C6-8

    1:25 Basic, Cone, Bucket, Tombraiser, Pharaoh, Explorer C5-9

    0:10 Double: Basic, Cone, Bucket, Tombraiser, Pharaoh, Explorer C6-9

    Lawn: 8 tombs C4-9. Note: tomb pattern may be different for different players.

    More tombs (no necromancy): 2:00 C5, 1:30 C7, 1:10 C9, 1:00 C4 and all free tiles, 00:10 C4 and all free tiles.

    Note: Bombergranate seeds and Mints can stop tombs from spawning.

    Note: Sandstroms and Tombs timing may depend on the number of zombies killed instead of time.

     

    Buffz: Ail-mint.

    Bruisez: Fila-mint. Note: see Buffz&Bruisez explained for bruised special attacks.

    Ineffective: No.

     

    Minimum info about your strategy: league, plant levels/mastery and score. Or you can post screenshot with the score. Otherwise it's hard to understand whether your strategy will work for other players with different plant levels/mastery and in different leagues.

     


    Useful links: Battlez/Arena FAQ, Mastery and Buffz&Bruisez explained, Seeds for Coins Rotation, Plants' costumes.

    submitted by /u/Tigerol
    [link] [comments]

    Quick little sunflower I made

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:00 PM PST

    It turns out, the scaredy shroom was going to be in PvZ2 but was scrapped. (Image from TCRF)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Poison time

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Late Valenbrainz Post

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Wow, such pretty [with better timing(kinda)]

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:03 AM PST

    Ive always liked the peashooter and torchwood duo <3

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:27 AM PST

    New World?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I saw a YouTube video that showed a new world coming with an update. The new world was completely separate and was called Penny's Peril, I think. Or something like that. Has anyone seen any news about it?

    submitted by /u/echodreams
    [link] [comments]

    1.5k germs on Gauntlets:|

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:14 AM PST

    Complete survival hard then plant the entire lawn with a plant. Day 2: survival day hard - sunflower

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    You love it? Than danc with it :D

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Wtf?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:55 AM PST

    magnet shroom but hes anthro i guess

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    How do I give myself plants with cheat engine?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:54 PM PST

    So I have PVZ 2 on my phone and my comp. I am using a hacked account on my phone, but I also wanna go back to regular account (not hacked). I'm trying to get all plants on comp so that I can just use them all and play around with them. How do I add plants to my game using cheat engine? Plz tell me.

    submitted by /u/Planetdolanboi
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with gauntlets

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I have trouble watching ads to get gauntlets and when i click on get get gauntlets, nothing happens. Does this happen to anybody else and know how to fix the problem please let me know

    submitted by /u/TheHashtager55
    [link] [comments]

    Reached level 7 in 2.5 weeks��.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Different Identities Are Associated With Me

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    When I start the game sometimes it says that. Why? How do I fix it? How do I stop it?

    submitted by /u/Planetdolanboi
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP! It says in arena that I unlocked the plant, but I come back and this is what I see. Please help.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Next week seems so chaotic... my best so far...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    too weak but it's the best i got

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Recently got back into PvZ. Rate my survival setup. It’s been about 5 months since I last tried survival

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment