• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies We live in a garden

    Plants vs Zombies We live in a garden


    We live in a garden

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Still thinking about it...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Here we go

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I made my own PVZ Plant not to long ago.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Finished the round and zombies kept coming?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Cmon guys!! Let’s help him!!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Do you have any food?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:39 PM PST

    From the official PvZ Twitter page

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    If you look really closely...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Just a random thought

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    We all know that when we played the normal levels in PVZ2 there will always be sun drops,coins drops and sprouts drops right? sometimes we have to pick them up so that we are distracted from building up our defense.
    it would really be nice that we could have a bundle(i called it automatic bundle) which automatically collects all the coins,sprouts and sun drops when we played a game( especially in Arena). i believed it would save us bacon at many certain times in the future.
    for the prices,I would say is 3-4 dollars, could not let it as a free stuff.
    What are you guys'opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/Blovering_Skill
    [link] [comments]

    Hey look! Sailor moon!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Oppression mode in Arenazz

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

    When I have win-streak at Arena, something strange is starting to happen. I'm getting a row of strong opponents, and some of them have almost the same plants as mine, but much less level upped. Yet, they can beat me in points 2 times with no problem. I don't think I'm stupid so much to have worse strategy with better plants, than them. I assume these guys are not bots. These characters are just fabricated. And this shit persist to the moment I lose the match. After that I'm fighting with weak opponents again. I thought my opponents should be chosen randomly, but it looks like this game is programmed to make you waste the gems if you don't want to stop your win-streak at the very end of the loot table.

    Well, maybe I imagined too much... So I would like to know, what is own your experience? Share it, please.

    submitted by /u/Chan-Kun
    [link] [comments]

    I think I ran into a cheater in gold league

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Aloe V2

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:39 PM PST

    saw a post about the improve-mint event, can you tell when it will happen?

    submitted by /u/ckeletepraqqee
    [link] [comments]

    Remember pre-2017 pinata party events?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Before Plant Leveling was introduced into the game in version 5.7.1, PvZ2 used to do a variety of different pinata party events that haven't returned since 2016. I'd like to see them return, and I'm sure most other people would want them to return as well. In case you don't remember what they were:

    Zombversary Parties

    The Zombversary Parties were a collection of studio-favorite pinata parties that were only used before Big Wave Beach - Part 1 released. The event was done to celebration the anniversary of PvZ2's worldwide release. Each one came with a fun little ad after the party to show a dev's favorite party and favorite strategy or plant.

    Pinata Party Extreme Super Challenge Week

    This event was a week of parties that were considered really difficult at the time. The parties weren't really hard, they were just hard at the time since people didn't have stuff like leveled plants. This event could return and actually have difficult parties, as there are many newer pinata party/epic quest levels that are pretty difficult.

    Imp Week

    This event was nothing short of amazing. It featured parties that mostly had imps. Why? I don't know, but it was better than the Same Old Annoying Lightning Reed Party for the 1000th Time.

    Chicken Week

    This event featured parties with Chicken Wrangler zombies. Why? Again, I don't know, but it was more interesting than the same old party levels that constantly get replayed.

    Gargantuar Week

    This event featured parties with Gargantuars in them. It... wasn't anything too special, but it was still nice to have a difference between parties.

    Backyard Brain Bowl

    This event normally ran before the Feastivus event. It featured sports themed parties with stuff like Football Mechs, All Stars, and Super Fan Imps.

    The Chosen Ones

    These parties were player-picked fan favorite parties. It only ever ran once, and I don't remember it too well, but it'd be nice to have pinata parties decided by the community.

    Unvault Week

    These parties unvaulted seasonal tied plants for around a week, offering them back in the store. This event could be brought back with stuff like the Arena Seasons plants, Power Mints, Seed Packet plants, and other stuff that doesn't commonly return.

    Do you want these parties to return? Any ideas for new pinata party events popcap could do? Please give me your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/PvZABFan
    [link] [comments]

    Rfm never actually forgot about PvZ, he just had some Pokemon constructions to create. The Chomper v. Piranha video was actually planned for years. Read the OP’s comment to learn more.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Plants Vs Zombies 2 - All Plants Ranked - Part 1

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I wonder what te's strategy was cause he/she did pretty well

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    What are the mint streak rewards for current tournament?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Hi I noticed this week is double mint streak reward week. And the current tournament is boosterama (usually double streak rewards) so are the mint streak rewards 4 times that of normal? Like does 2nd win streak give u 20 mints for jade league? (I haven't played arena yet)

    submitted by /u/zhiheng1998
    [link] [comments]

    Plants VS Zombies 2 - All Plants Ranked

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/vbrSjYkNRqk

    Okay, so I've always enjoyed this little underrated gem of a series. So I thought it would be fun to rank all of the plants from worst to best in a video format.

    I wrote out a long script discussing each plant; it ended up being over 30 pages and took much longer than I first anticipated. That's what I get for underestimating Pop Cap xD

    Anyway, this list isn't meant to be taken seriously as its mainly a shambles of my opinion with a little twinkle of legitimate facts. But yes, it really is all in good fun at heart. Especially since Garlic appears around 12 times in the list, and each time I hate on him more and more, for no real reason. I don't even know why I hate him xD at this point. It has become a meme :3

    Unfortunately my subs didn't really check out the vid cause they're not into PvZ much if at all. I edited 20 mins of the list, but decided to stop and upload the first 10 to see if people were interested in seeing the rest since I didn't see much of a point in editing the rest if no one would check it out.

    End not too many people ended up checking it out, but I recently decided to finish it regardless since I spent so much time writing a whole essay, I might as well finish the list. So that I can say I at least didn't waste my time.

    Honestly, it was meant to be a fun thing to do, and it was fun talking about this series and the plants themselves. I enjoyed looking at all of them! ^

    Except for Garlic, no one should ever enjoy anything Garlic related.

    submitted by /u/Zzblast
    [link] [comments]

    Bowling bulb

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Which mints should I buy?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    For the Improve-Mint event, which mints should I buy?

    submitted by /u/GravitySteal__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment