• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies Shadow peashooter drawing

    Plants vs Zombies Shadow peashooter drawing


    Shadow peashooter drawing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Pls tell me how it looks...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:15 AM PST

    I DID IT! I FUCKING DID IT!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Like my setup?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Every time

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Electrici-tea drawing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    My lawn is ready for Defence

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Someone else made a spreadsheet with their plant levels so I figured "Why not?" May as well make one. Here's the result.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Hmmm

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Hello again reddit here's a sunflower. I'm just trying out a new style. Pointy petals instead of round petals.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Baron von bats:)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Brawlcolli (idea by Mr_trickshots) modified a little

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:26 AM PST

    The Wizard is now offical, in Battle for neighbourville, did i spell it right?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I’ve been slacking a bit over the weekend. Tomorrow’s going to be one heck of a grind to get up to 1st (currently at 100).

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Could you please STOP SPAMMING SLOT MACHINES AD?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    This advertisement is not just immoral trickery. It always lasts 30 seconds, and it's SO HEAVY to download, that I have to watch it not 30 seconds, but 3+ minutes, because it freezes constantly, and the timer freezes too. I have no problem with any other AD except for this fckn slot machines. This forces me not to watch your AD at all, because we don't have a "Change AD" button and can't skip it without restarting the game. This is absolutely SUX. If I can't watch AD, then I'm out of gold. I'll never buy the gold (I donate enough without that), so if I don't have it, I leave the game. That's simple.

    The one responsible for AD, could you please choose the game AD more carefully? And maybe add some functionality to get out of hopeless situations. Because it's a shame.

    submitted by /u/Chan-Kun
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a peashooter. Sorry that it look bad because I mess up like ten times

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Best offensive plants? And side question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Basically shooters like electric pea, red stinger, lightning reed, etc. Long range plants that deal damage. Premiums included, but no mints. And single use plants don't count, nor do explosives.

    Also, does using turbo-speed affect arena in any way? The match ends when my timer is up, but I thought it was against an actual player. Please explain this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aMileBetterThanU
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Jurassic marsh

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    I was barley able to scrape through level 25. I had to rely on spamming walls until final wave and then had them all die to lawn mowers.

    submitted by /u/Numberonemario
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed something about costumes.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    When did they change it so that plants can now only have a single costume? I remember being able to switch around a few.

    submitted by /u/jt4702
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment