• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Ice Bloom - Winter is here.

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Ice Bloom - Winter is here.


    [Arena] Ice Bloom - Winter is here.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Note: Practice is available 1 day early (Sunday). New tournament starts tomorrow (Monday). Enter Battlez leaderboard first so that the game "knows" your current league, then enter Practice. Otherwise zombies will be too weak (Soil level probably) compared to real Battlez and your strategy will not work as good as you think.

    Note: During early practice zombie scores are probably influenced by the current tournament week. When new week starts scores can be different. You still can find the best strategy, but absolute scores can be higher or lower.

     

    Locked plant: Ice Bloom.

    Special rewards: my prediction - #5 Winter-mint family pinata.

    Sun: 1200. Note: sun falls from the sky constantly.

    Plant Food: 3 at the start.

    Time: 3:00.

     

    Banned: all sun production, the usual 6 (Perfume, Gold Leaf, etc).

    Zombies: Dark Ages (Basic, Cone, Bucket, Knight), Barrel Roller, King, Explorer, Discotron, Yeti.

    Note: Yeti is very tough and destroys plants in an instant. You have to shovel up plants at the front on the lane where Yeti appears. But you get not so many scores for Yeti. In the end if you saw Yeti your scores will probably be lower. There could be multiple Yetis at the same time.

     

    Ambushes: Sandstorms - 2 Explorers C3-9 2:45, 2:10, 1:35, 1:05, 0:30.

    Lawn: 8 tombs all over the board. Note: tomb pattern may be different for different players.

     

    Buffz: Winter-mint.

    Bruisez: No.

    Ineffective: Spear-mint.

     

    Minimum info about your strategy: league, plant levels/mastery and score. Or you can post screenshot with the score. Otherwise it's hard to understand whether your strategy will work for other players with different plant levels/mastery and in different leagues.

     

    If you have any complaints about PvZ2 then join No Play Friday! - link

    Together. Every Friday. Force PvZ2 usage/ads numbers down. Spread the word!

    I hope PopCap/EA will listen. Common ground can easily be achieved. 🌈

     


    Useful links: Battlez/Arena FAQ, Mastery and Buffz&Bruisez explained, Seeds for Coins Rotation

    submitted by /u/Tigerol
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s face the truth

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Let’s face it, it isn’t that great

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Now this is my favorite pvz game

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Does anyone still remember this??

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Where is it?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    When Garden Warfare servers still exist on Xbox 360

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    I repainted the jester zombie to look like jevil from deltarune

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    :(

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    Unable to transfer progress or in game purchases to new device, EA Support Uncooperative.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    I recently got a new phone, and so I downloaded Plants vs Zombies 2 onto it. I then logged into my Google play games because that is what I used to sync and save all of my data, progress, and in game purchases to.

    It printed me to restore my purchases, then would say "0 purchases restored" none of my progress, nor any of the premium plants I paid actual money for in game are actually transferring into my game on my new device, absolutely nothing.

    I have emailed Electronic Art's support, which is useless, because I have been emailing them for about a month and they just keep running around in circles asking me the same questions over and over and over.

    For instance I stated at the very beginning of first contact with them last month

    • I do not have access to my old player ID. • I paid real cash money for in game content that is not being moved, or restored onto my new device. • I used Google play games to sync and save all of my data.

    But I can't get anywhere because they just keep running me in circles asking for my current player Identification number for 2 or 3 or 4 emails even though I have typed it out manually, and added screenshots of it as well.

    I've sent screenshots of my Google play transactions for the in game premium content I've paid for, but then get told I've attached to many screenshots, and must delete them, but then their site tells me I cannot delete them only they can.

    Then they will ask for my old player ID number even though I told them at the begining I don't have it. Then they ask for my current player ID again. And around and around and around and around we go

    Idk what to do anymore it's driving me insane that I have paid money for in game content and they refuse to help me get back, nor will they help me get my progress back.

    At one point one of the reps offered to give me 250,000 coins, 600 gems, and 25 tickets to my new account.

    However because of the fact we have been going round in these circles for a month, and they keep asking me for the same information over, and over, or saying they will investigate but then don't, then going back to asking me for the same info over, and over again, I asked for a little more than they originally offered.

    I said "If you credit 300,000 coins, 1,000 gems, and 50 tickets to my current game, to make up for repeatedly asking for the same information that has already been provided, giving me links to sites that don't exist, telling me to do thing I cannot do, telling me you will investigate, when you won't, telling me you will help when you won't, I will consider the matter resolved, and we can end this nightmare"

    But instead it goes right back to we can't do that we need your current player ID and your old player ID all over again.

    Someone from a different support forum suggested I post here because there is a moderator who works for EA that can help... Hopefully your out there and can actually do something about this hellish nightmare I have been stuck in for a month!

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    im shaking rn

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    A quick preview of the new ultomato plant. Give your thoughts below!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    He got all the brains stones

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    ite

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    PlAnTs Vs ZoMbIeS FuSiOn HaCk AnImAtIoN!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Mushroom power

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    That is my strategy for now

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Got a strategy for Ice Bloom Battlez!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Finally! ��

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:16 AM PST

    Help with mobile

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    Whenever I try to play survival endless mode on PvZ mobile. The app force quits and won't let me play. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RotisserieChickens_
    [link] [comments]

    Showcase of new Ice Bloom plant, function almost the same as Ice Shroom from PvZ 1 except it does damage to everything. Give your thoughts below

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    What to expect from Feastivus?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    What should I expect from Feastivus? According to the update it is a month long event, but what are the included events? I've read something about 12 days of Feastivus, but I can't find any description or anything else about it. I tried to look for what happened for the past years but I can't find anything concrete.

    submitted by /u/Rosenheartz
    [link] [comments]

    Week 92 Icebloom-Jade league practice( i will try Tigerol’s cold snapdragon strategy later).

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment