• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies why does he try to jump over the cherry bomb???

    Plants vs Zombies why does he try to jump over the cherry bomb???


    why does he try to jump over the cherry bomb???

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:22 PM PST

    This subreddit in 2 panels

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:59 PM PST

    No wallnut november day ??? This was a nightmare but i did it.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Perfection

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:38 PM PST

    Here's a PvZ2 styled Catapult Zombie. ( I was lazy doing the tires, don't judge me)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    Column Like you See 'Em without loosing a plant except pots and instas

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:39 AM PST

    Pvz 1help

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    I had played a lot of pvz 1, and one day after playing, I exited the app and opened it, but after opening I discovered that all of my progress was gone as if I didn't play at all.

    I contacted ea.help and they told me to send them my id account, but after sending them I got no reply so I gave up on trying to fix it.

    Now I'm looking for a pvz coins hack just so I wouldn't lose months of progress, and be able to buy what I previously had, however every hack I found had unlimited coins as well as unlimited suns, and playing with unlimited suns is more boring than not playing at all.

    So I wanted to know if someone here knows how can I get a game with coins hack, without having the unlimited suns ruining it?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Wii
    [link] [comments]

    Encourage mint

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Witch Hazel Boosterama

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:39 PM PST

    I got my butt kicked by this set up. Can confirm it works well.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    :D

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    This won't stop popping up

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Pinata Party Shenanigans

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:30 PM PST

    I feel like the game's been acting up a bit recently. Bugged streak rewards, no ads, Pinata Tracker not refreshing, crashes, etc, but what happened today just confuses me.

    So today while I was playing the pinata party, I got the big coin jackpot thing out of a pinata (4k I think), but then, since today I got to hit the senor pinata, I did, and I got a costume (the graduation cap for caulipower I think)!

    Then, when I went back to the menu it showed that I had obtained 8000 coins, double the initial reward. So I played it again. Hit a 2.5k this time, and I got 6500 coins. Seems like it tried to add the standard 4k reward from the senor pinata even though I got a different reward from it, and also added it again when I replayed it, even though it shouldn't have.

    Also, for some odd reason, it let me play the party a third time before disappearing (sadly no infinite glitch), and I got 2.5k again and sure enough - it gave me 4k extra!

    So because of whatever this glitch is, I was able to get a costume, 21k coins, and a bunch of seed packets from the Pinata Party today. Like I'm not complaining but wtf?!

    submitted by /u/TheMatrixster
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player who just made it to gold league

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Im going up against peeps/or bots that have plants 1-4 levels higher than mine. I can no longer just complete my streak reliably. Is this the part where i should just give up? ;-;

    submitted by /u/MrGrim2594
    [link] [comments]

    Where's sweet potato??

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    i spent so much on seeds yet where is she??

    submitted by /u/Embry_The_Popplio
    [link] [comments]

    How? #2

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Plant Upgrades Doubt

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Should I upgrade all of my free to play plants, or are there some that are not worth it?

    submitted by /u/Dearstlnk
    [link] [comments]

    Bombegranate or Grapeshot

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Which one should I choose?

    submitted by /u/Pwnage_Peanut
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know how i did it (not mature content, youll see why i said that)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Electric Current

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    I got Electric Current in old version of pvz 2, but I can't get seed packets to upgraed him, how can I get them?

    submitted by /u/FlagMan561
    [link] [comments]

    every body gangsta till repeater turn in to soul eater

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    (Sorry for bad quality I'm not that good at art) this is Grass blade. He has elements of both Bonk choy and Magnifying grass. You tap him so he will swing up to two spaces ahead of him. His power up is extending himself so he covers every space ahead of him (more in comments)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Imp pear after imp pear, then all boosterama levels are literally the same

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PST

    When strategy no longer counts that much in your score, is this what this mode was initially meant to be?

    submitted by /u/SilithusClemiss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment