• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies ok

    Plants vs Zombies ok


    ok

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    A Tier list I made featuring all of the zombies from least annoying to most annoying (Based on my experiences with them)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    Hey, look who's the one getting eaten now Huh?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    Finished PVZ 2 without buying plants! I FEEL GOOD! BRING IT ON PVZ 3

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    if you use a power on a shrinking violet while zomboss is sucking that line all plants behind the violet will go inside her(it can be done multiple times and all the plants in that space will use their ability when you power up)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    Oh no

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Wheat cutter pvz3 plant idea

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Glitch in Boosted Ghost Pepper Arena, giving 5 pinatas instead of 10!!!! Feeling very cheated!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    I'm using an iPad and playing Plants vs Zombies 2 Ghost Pepper Arena level, Jade level. I finish my streak. It says my next prize is the 10x Pinata. However, when I earn it and tap on the pinata it says 5 pinatas and I only get 5.

    The first time I completed the streak, I noticed it, but figured I just miscounted. The second time, I also noticed it turn to x5 when I open the pinata.

    Also, the ad servers are still not working.

    Please fix! I am very frustrated that you're not QA-ing your game and cheating the users at the same time.

    EA/PopCap, you've really cheated us lately. Please make this right! You should double the prizes next week or give out some decent free pinatas for what you've put your users through.

    submitted by /u/SomervillainSB
    [link] [comments]

    Today's pinata party

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:32 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble beating this. You only have corn pults, chili beans and puff shrooms to work with.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/MythixG
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played PvZ2 since early March. What have I missed?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Annnnnd we're right back to ads not working, again?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Seemed to work properly for a day or two, now nothing.

    submitted by /u/edwardpuppyhands
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite zombie?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    What's your favorite zombie? It can be from any pvz game. My favorite zombie is retro zombie

    submitted by /u/Superdave938
    [link] [comments]

    Custom PVZ 2 food fight icon for the shortcut users

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Here, have this beautiful symmetrical Pyramid of Doom set up

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    I made a cover of ultimate battle in my singing monsters

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I've Seen a video for a "Survival Mode" and saw potential on it

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    After seeing videos like this: https://youtu.be/EGjmQ7OJkCc i've been wondering how this didn't become, at least, a minor trend or something like, since theres a bit of potential of doing an challenge on it (althoug the plant/zombie choice is pretty basic, making things mildly uninteresting), so, after this, i've put a challenge of lasting on this more than the mine.

    https://youtu.be/waiUxUbTIhs if you want the video for trying to beat me.

    If you tried it and performed better than me, please, record it and post here, just to see if there's some better way to last aside from sheer RNG

    submitted by /u/Davi_Santus
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my set up gargantuans keep destroying mah spike rocks >:(

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment