• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies Like really though

    Plants vs Zombies Like really though


    Like really though

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    I really liked Plants vs. Zombies a few years ago so my mom made me a Sunflower plushie. I finally found it again and I though you guys would like it

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    Can people please give some constructive criticism instead of complaining about an unfinished game?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    squad's back

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Not having Zoybean Pod, I thought I'd try this ��.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PST

    I really thought this was the season I would level up my Fire pea....instead I’m going to have a level 8 JOL.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Some guy had the same idea as me

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:51 AM PST

    Next Arena Tournament

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    more cursed than you think

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Stonks

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Wiiiiiiiii, Haemophilus_EA is back!!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Now we don't ever let her go on vacation ever again!!!!1!!11

    submitted by /u/Djurre1980
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the seasonal rewards

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:17 AM PST

    Sorry for the noobish question but I have a question in regards to the seasonal rewards.

    I've won matches for 26 times in a row and I need to win 4 more to get Pyre Vine. I haven't lost yet in this season since reinstalling the game after 8 months.

    So, does one need to collect 150 Crowns in a row to get Pyre Vine or is it cumulative? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SuperOrdinaryUser
    [link] [comments]

    The bootleg pvz3 is a virus and I have a theory about who made it and why

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    So the bootleg of pvz3 was made in 2014 or 2015 and that's when the clickbaiters started poping up and the game is in Chinese, it wants your personal information, the clickbaiters covered it like pvz gameplay a spin off channel of hawk games(he calls it a brand) on his zomboss channel he calls it a brand so he is admitted to makeing a mini company to milk money from children on YouTube, the first person to play fake pvz3 was gold leaf https://youtu.be/mH_ySBDzvzI Then plants vs zombies gameplay (a side channel of hawk games) https://youtu.be/5VZ4iywxN4M They must be the Creators of this virus because both of their videos went up on augest 4th 2014, the game is a virus, gold leaf links to a Facebook group called Viet name group, pvz gameplay Links to his 10+ facebook accounts that are fake accounts for rea officiall pvz games released in China, either gold leaf works for kawk games (company they literally say us as if they are a company) or someone who coded it while hawk games provided the Chinese translations or something because gold leaf is from Viet Nam and based off the language of the game hawk games is from China. Maby gold leaf learned Chinese because they used the Chinese pvz games clickbait to make this game and it includes marvel characters for clickbait to it was definitely hawk games and gold leaf that made the virus they wanted money and they wanted your information as well which is scary to think about

    submitted by /u/RobbyCooper
    [link] [comments]

    We have problems, this level cannot be completed without using wall-nuts, and now No wall-nut November

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Jack-o lantern's searing season

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Its silly seed packets are disastrously filling the game. It's ridiculous that I still got them after playing today's pinata party! Poor ghost pepper has been completedly abandoned by eavil for not bringing them profit.

    submitted by /u/SilithusClemiss
    [link] [comments]

    this is your daily dose of screenshot #1

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Rewards have been fixed!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PST

    The Original PvZ (console) is a great version with plenty of 2 player options for kids. So where the heck is part 2?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Seriously, is there just no demand to see this game on home consoles?

    Co-op PvZ is an absolute blast. While having access to Butter can make the game easy it's also a great option for children while Single player leaves the same challenge everyone else expects.

    As much as I don't care for free to play, looking at other games on One/PS4 that use F2P seem to do fine. I'm sure PvZ2 could work paid or free.

    It would be cool if we could get EA to see people still have interest in a sequel who aren't mobile gamers.

    submitted by /u/NewParalyzer
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the arena giving me half of my rewards?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    I was suppose to earn 8 mints but it only gave me 4, can someone please help me fix this problem

    submitted by /u/Embry_The_Popplio
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged arena win streak rewards?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Is it just me, or is the rewards for the 7th win in a row a lie? I only get 50 seed packets when I should've been getting 100 seed packets because it's 10x pinata (Jade).

    Or am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/WreckitRafff
    [link] [comments]

    Pyre Vine vs Zomboss Arena

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Hate these adds—can never exit out of them?! Always have to close out of the app, am I missing something?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    If the mammoth covers a power mint then efects will last forever

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    This week's tournament is the craziest one so far, but it's not stonks when EA halves your rewards the entire time.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment