• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies I'm more concerned on when Phat Beet's next mixtape is coming out, though.

    Plants vs Zombies I'm more concerned on when Phat Beet's next mixtape is coming out, though.


    I'm more concerned on when Phat Beet's next mixtape is coming out, though.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    F

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Me and the bois not failing no-wallnut-november.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Yeah I think that might be to much water for you bud

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    List of World Levels with 50 basic zombies for the log quest

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PST

    Help me!

    • Frostbite Caves: Day 3

    • Big Wave Beach: Day 4

    My ideal conditions are: 50 basic zombies are in it, so these missions are done in one level; and doesn't give any mandatory plant, so the "reload" for battles is not affected—ok if it's giving plants on the loading dock;

    If you have any hint, I'll put it on the list. If not 50, ideally a fast easy one with 25 or slightly more for playing only twice.

    Extra: I would love if those would be shuffled around with new missions, like: defeat 50 imps, beat down 50 zombies (melee), or kill 20 Gargs.

    submitted by /u/DigitalMuscles
    [link] [comments]

    I have a suggestion for pvz2. It's minor but I think it'd be cute.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Since we now have plants that can surround other plans (blastberry, prye and pumpkin) I think when the wizard zombies turn any plant that has any one of those around them the sheep should have some kind of hat, or scraf something that is the same color as the plant that was around them. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Putircustos
    [link] [comments]

    What should I spend these on? I already have every gemnium.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Forgive me master, but it must be done

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    there's an omie on my lawn, help

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:07 AM PST

    What is the subreddit for battle for Garden Warfare?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Garden Warfare my bad

    submitted by /u/Igntr_Fyrus
    [link] [comments]

    Today’s pinata party

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Is it just me or is it impossible? I've tried keeping plants far and close form the house and either way the plants just aren't good enough to beat all the zombies in time to avoid the reeds geting pushed by the football machines. I even resorted to using powerups but the 3 of the most expensive one only beat 6 of the machines leaving a good few to beat me. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/thestruggled
    [link] [comments]

    Costumes

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:16 AM PST

    Where are the 5000 coin costumes? They haven't been appearing to me for a whole week.

    submitted by /u/LazarDJ
    [link] [comments]

    I contacted EA for the "double rewards glitch" and they gave me 100 gems. Such nice fellas.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Can i play plants vs zombies battle for neighbourville without xbox live gold? If so is it against ai or is their a story mode etc?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:22 AM PST

    They should let you know what portals will appear (and if there is icy wind).

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    I’ve upgraded my tier list. Some changes I’ve made are removing the mint tier since not all mints are that useful. I’ve even changed some placements. (THIS IS MORE BASED ON ADVENTURE)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    guh

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    J e s t e r z o m b i e

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Found this image. I wish I never did. It’s just one plant off... ONE.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PST

    I don't like the battle z arena mode

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    It's borring because it's just recorded records and the same level over and over and over and over again it's not fun

    submitted by /u/RobbyCooper
    [link] [comments]

    New record

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:19 AM PST

    I made a cover of loonboon in my singing monsters

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment