• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Power Lily - Penalty Rock

    Plants vs Zombies [Arena] Power Lily - Penalty Rock


    [Arena] Power Lily - Penalty Rock

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Note: This is 3 days tournament. After that will be 4 days tournament - Boosterama - the same board, but all plants are boosted. Short tournaments have proportionally smaller tournament rewards.

    Note: Practice is available 1 day early (Sunday) (Wednesday for Boosterama). New tournament starts tomorrow (Monday) (Thursday for Boosterama). Enter Battlez leaderboard first so that the game "knows" your current league, then enter Practice. Otherwise zombies will be too weak (Soil level probably) compared to real Battlez and your strategy will not work as good as you think.

    Note: During early practice zombie scores are probably influenced by the current tournament week. When new week starts scores can be different. You still can find the best strategy, but absolute scores can be higher or lower.

     

    It's a recap of week #4 and #37. But the board was changed (2 mine carts instead of 3). Previous strategies relied heavily on Caulipower, but it was nerfed long time ago. Anyway - ZombossLab thread, my thread.

    Locked plant: Power Lily.

    Non-boosterama special rewards: my prediction - #5 Enchant-mint family/Green pinata.

    Boosterama special rewards: my prediction - #5 Enchant-mint family/Green pinata, some boosted reward.

    Sun: 750.

    Plant Food: 3 at the start.

    Time: 3:00.

     

    Banned: Blover, the usual 6 (Perfume, Gold Leaf, etc).

    Zombies: Food fight (Basic, Cone, Bucket), Dark Ages (Basic, Cone, Bucket, Knight), King, Dodo, Torchlight, Hair Metal Garg.

     

    Hamsterballz: Punk (with jam)

    Lawn: 2 mine carts at C1-2.

     

    Buffz: Winter-mint.

    Bruisez: No.

    Ineffective: No.

     

    Minimum info about your strategy: league, plant levels/mastery and score. Or you can post screenshot with the score. Otherwise it's hard to understand whether your strategy will work for other players with different plant levels/mastery and in different leagues.

     

    If you have any complaints about PvZ2 then join No Play Friday! - link

    Together. Every Friday. Force PvZ2 usage/ads numbers down. Spread the word!

    I hope PopCap/EA will listen. Common ground can easily be achieved. 🌈

     


    Useful links: Battlez/Arena FAQ, Mastery and Buffz&Bruisez explained, Seeds for Coins Rotation

    submitted by /u/Tigerol
    [link] [comments]

    Art of peashooter I drew

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    YEE HAW

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    I made some Bungee Zombie sprites in the style of PvZ2.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    What is inside of this bird?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Somebody know how to do the next arena?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:52 PM PST

    is this babie bonk choy?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Where is Aloe in almanac

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PST

    Hi I have just received some aloe seed packets frm the tournament rewards, but can't seem to find it in my almanac, anyone knows why? N where isit located

    submitted by /u/zhiheng1998
    [link] [comments]

    My first level 9 plant!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    I combined the difficulty of hard mode with the majestic art works of the paint pack, and I love it. Some things clashed (like the menus and music) but I love it

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Power Lilly Arena Guide 3 Mio points

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Which plant to buy?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    So I'm almost at 100 gems. Which of the following should I buy:

    Squash

    Jalapeño

    Hypno-shroom

    Pea-nut

    Hurrikale

    Fire Peashooter

    Lava Guava

    Shrinking Violet

    I'm pretty new to the game and I don't really know if any of these have any value in Arena, but I would prefer to buy one that is better in Arena than Adventure.

    submitted by /u/DomSR91
    [link] [comments]

    bowling bulb is the best plant in the game don't @ me

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Powerlily tournament strategy

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:20 PM PST

    I've finally got all of the story plants so now i can easily focus on the arena, btw i only have the pepper mint and the enhance mint

    submitted by /u/Embry_The_Popplio
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, IGNU is going strong, this is the first time someone went over 1000 crowns in these short tournaments, my personal best was around 700, all I can say, this is epic :O :=)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Need cursed conveyor level?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    PVZ2: What should I buy?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    I'm a returning player to PvZ2 (F2P) and since I keep coming back to the game so often I was wondering what I should buy. At the moment, I'm probably going to buy the upgrade bundle (sun bonus + pf bonus etc.). Is the bundle actually worth it, or am I better off leaving the 20 sun plant packets alone and buying the other upgrades separately for a dollar less? Are the pinata trackers worth it too? And what about premium plants? Should I wait for their specific bundles or just buy them straight up?

    submitted by /u/Chumpatrol1
    [link] [comments]

    Mints

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Any efficient way of getting a lot of mints? Ever since the battlez update (I was getting 100 mints from the streak), getting mints was hard as hell. I have 300 now, but I'm trying to upgrade reinforcemint and spear mint.

    submitted by /u/LazarDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Vasebreaker (or similar) PS4

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:44 AM PST

    I used to be obsessed with Vasebreaker endless would play all the time. Is there any equivalent or even similar puzzle type games on ps4 that is you could recommend

    submitted by /u/Mosesm301
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most important plants to level up?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:32 AM PST

    What are the first plants you should focus on upgrading?

    submitted by /u/pvz-lover
    [link] [comments]

    I’m attempting the four slot challenge

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    I'm currently doing the pvz1 four slot challenge and so far I'm on 3-1. The challenge is I try to beat the game with only four slots. I'm actually doing this on a complete save file but I'm only using plants you would've unlocked at that point. I started the challenge on 1-6 because it's the first level you get more than 4 seed slots, as well as skipping all mini game and conveyor belt levels because they are very different. So far I've only had to use 3 lawnmowers. Two on 2-6 and one on 2-8. How I do it is I pick four slots. Usually sunflower, two attack plants and the "gimmick" plants. Besides the obvious sunflower, I use snow pea as my main attacking plant, potato mine/puff shroom for early kills, and what ever else I need. I fill up the other five slots with random upgradable plants I can't use.

    submitted by /u/Meme-lover-663-090
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:31 AM PST

    End game with a little twist

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment