• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Plants vs Zombies So this apparently already came from Reddit, but I'm gonna share it anyway.

    Plants vs Zombies So this apparently already came from Reddit, but I'm gonna share it anyway.


    So this apparently already came from Reddit, but I'm gonna share it anyway.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    A Zombie I drew for a friend :)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    SIMP!!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    My friend’s “artistic interpretation” of the IMP PEAR. EA, PLEASE BRING HIM BACKKK

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Complete survival hard then plant the entire lawn with a plant #23 survival day hard - starfruit

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Is anyone else not getting the 20 seeds daily piñatas? Yesterday just one and today none!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    This is looking like a promising combination

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    so i did a thing and

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Just a simple drawing of a peashooter

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Inspired by a poem in a literature class

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Should I sit this tournament out? I'm in Gold but my plants are so subpar. (Here's a picture of a stuck hamster ball because of a stallia btw)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    RIP Snapdragon (PvZ3)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    He was a true hero. He wasn't the one we deserved, but the one we needed. He will be remembered for a long time... one day, to be exact.

    submitted by /u/TheRealSumoBro
    [link] [comments]

    did the daily seed packets in the shop disappear?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    like the title says.yesterday I only had one plant seed packet in the store and today I have none to buy.any idea why?

    submitted by /u/anas192837
    [link] [comments]

    Luck O’ The Zombie Banner Ad Seems To Take You Into Today’s Piñata Party As Many Times As You’d Like To Play It

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I've played it about a dozen times so far, earning some combination of Fire Peashooter, Lava Guava, Shrinking Violet, Homing Thistle, Hurikale or Hypnoshroom seed packets (along with either 1000 or 1500 coins) each time.

    Anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/Kimota94
    [link] [comments]

    Wasabi Whip Arena

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    which of these four should I level up first?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    snap dragon made worthless

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    • Balance changes for Snapdragon
      • Sun cost has increased from 6 to 7.
      • Base damage has been reduced by 20%
      • Range has been reduced to stay fully within the two columns in front of him.
      • Snapdragon's Taco'd range has been reduced to stick precisely to a 0.5-tile increase when promoted.
      • Promoted plant food area has been changed from a 3x4 area to a 3x3 area, to match his VFX.
      • The damage boosts that Snapdragon gains at higher Tacobility upgrade levels have been halved.
      • Snapdragon's plant food damage has also been significantly reduced

    Why the hell do game developers do this. Ok. Snapdragon was the best plant. It needed a nerf. It didn't need to be totally destroyed.

    My god just pick ONE of the items on that list to try. Then if still OP then try another.

    Just the 20% damage reduction would have made it worse than most other plants. But that isn't enough for them. They had to add 6 more major nerfs at the same time.

    submitted by /u/aarrrrrgh
    [link] [comments]

    If this was not your Plants VS Zombies roof layout then you're joking

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    PVZ3 Freezes Upon Win?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    This is the 4th time this has happened. So whenever I win, the game freezes. Animations still play, sun is still being earned, and plant food is still charging. I can plant plants and earn point bonuses, but the win screen never shows. How do I fix this, and has this happened to anyone else? If need be, I can supply a video.

    submitted by /u/C0baltBlu
    [link] [comments]

    Just started getting ads in-between Arena battles.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I have purchased things though the game, I thought that did away with ads. I've had this game for several years and it just started happening tonight.

    submitted by /u/jennywemmyedwards
    [link] [comments]

    My standard set up work's fine for me

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I Lost plants that I paid for

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I lost

    Chomper Escape root Explode-o-nut Wasabi whip kiwibeast Hot date Bombegranate Solar tomato Caulipower

    I used to have all non seasonal dlc plants and I lost them today after my game reset for the umpteenth time and only because I can get some of these through Penny's pursuit or the arena Wich I'm unable to get strong enough to play because my game keeps resetting before I can I know theres a Dev on this Reddit and I wold like to have these plants back

    Sorry about formatting I use Reddit on my phone

    submitted by /u/reidell_iwanachi
    [link] [comments]

    The game won't let me keep playing unless I update it, which I can't do...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment