• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Plants vs Zombies Saw this in my mailbox. What should I do?

    Plants vs Zombies Saw this in my mailbox. What should I do?


    Saw this in my mailbox. What should I do?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I finally got caulipower to level 10

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Thanks PewDiePie. For noticing. And PopCap/EA for the donation.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Exploitation

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Made this in Blender, I did the Bucket, Cone, and Flag as well.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Why I've never scored this high so I had to share what I used to do it!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:19 AM PST

    Feeling a little ecSTATIC in today’s Inzanity quests.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    How does this set up look I often get to 36M i have the infi-nuts to guard lawn mowers and plants from being eaten and peppermint to destroy graves at the beginning.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    So this is my setup for the most recent Arena. Anything I need to change? I usually get about 2M.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:29 AM PST

    Where can I report the pumpkin issue to ea?

    submitted by /u/noonoocute09
    [link] [comments]

    Erm should this happen?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Is there anyway around the Piñata Party glitch fix?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    I've taken a break from PvZ2 for a bit but am getting back into it. I know that they fixed the piñata Party glitch, but have any ways been discovered to still get infinite piñatas?

    submitted by /u/BTDGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Are there legit PvZ toys?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Our son is obsessed with PvZ games, do they sell toys anywhere? I see stuff that comes from china on Amazon, is that all there is? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/threeonethree
    [link] [comments]

    A picture of me!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    XarXee's Poll of Mint Preferences

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    For some unknown reason, XarXee's polls are being removed from Reddit. Fortunately, I have screen captures :-). To honour and keep the memory of XarXee alive, I'm re-posting his Polls here verbatim.

    Power-mint Poll Result: Spear-mint

    Image: https://i.imgtc.com/KmUe4fR.jpg

    Source poll: https://redd.it/b8xk8e

    The intended audience of this post would be gardeners wanting to take advantage of the Improve-mint event on April 16, 2019

    We are on a relatively small subreddit with approximately 1% active posters. I wasn't expecting hundreds of respondents so the total respondents is a fraction of a fraction of this community. However, the respondents are mostly seasoned players so the results are still significant.

    Without further ado, here are the results: 20 Qualified Responses

    Mints Votes %
    Spear-mint 19 95%
    Reinforce-mint 18 90%
    Bombard-mint 18 90%
    Conceal-mint 15 75%
    Appease-mint 13 65%
    Pepper-mint 6 30%
    Enchant-mint 6 30%
    Ail-mint 3 15%
    Arma-mint 2 10%
    Contain-mint 1 5%
    Enforce-mint 1 5%
    Fila-mint 0
    Winter-mint 0

    There's no question on the utility of the top choice. Of the bottom two, Fila-mint is more useful in BattleZ. Winter-mint is a cool plant (pun intended) but coolness isn't enough to be BattleZ-worthy.

    There might be errors on my tabulation but it should be negligible. I won't be counting response here and on the original poll post anymore.

    I hope this helps someone here.

    Convenience link for this post: https://redd.it/b9lqop

    submitted by /u/rackman70
    [link] [comments]

    XarXee's Poll of Premium (Cashium) Plants

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    For some unknown reason, XarXee's polls are being removed from Reddit. Fortunately, I have screen captures :-). To honour and keep the memory of XarXee alive, I'm re-posting his Polls here verbatim.

    Premium Poll Result: Three-way Tie!

    Image: https://i.imgtc.com/r9wmcsO.jpg

    Source poll: https://redd.it/b8y1tx

    This is intended to be a resource for new and returning players. To be clear, premiums are plants that can only be acquired through the store and costs real money to purchase.

    Here's the results of my recent poll: 15 Qualified Responses.

    Premium Votes %
    Imitater 13 87%
    Power Lily 13 87%
    Gold Bloom 13 87%
    Caulipower 12 80%
    Explode-O-Nut 10 67%
    Cold Snapdragon 7 47%
    Torchwood 3 20%
    Electric Peashooter 1 7%
    Starfruit 1 7%

    There might be errors on my tabulation but it should be negligible. I won't be counting responses here and on the original poll post anymore. Thanks to all participants of the poll.

    My personal advice on Gold Bloom: Hold back on buying this plant as Enlighten-mint might suffice your needs.

    Special mention: Witch Hazel garnered five votes (33%) but was not included in the table because it is a seasonal plant. Hitch Haze will be available during the Halloween and Feastivus seasons.

    I hope this helps someone here.

    Convenience link for this post: https://redd.it/baovi8

    submitted by /u/rackman70
    [link] [comments]

    gamgots vs watchers, not by me, found in a discord server

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I love this combination of plants!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    XarXee's Poll of Gemium Plants

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    For some unknown reason, XarXee's polls are being removed from Reddit. Fortunately, I have screen captures :-). To honour and keep the memory of XarXee alive, I'm re-posting his Polls here verbatim.

    Gemium Poll Result: Squash

    Image: https://i.imgtc.com/n8fBKPJ.jpg

    Source poll: https://redd.it/b8xpel

    This is intended to be a resource for new and returning players. To be clear, gemiums are plants that can only be acquired through the store and costs 100 gems to purchase.

    It is recommended to get all of them as they are practically free. To help you prioritize, here's the result of my recent poll: 16 Qualified Responses.

    Gemium Votes %
    Squash 13 81%
    Shrinking Violet 12 75%
    Fire Peashooter 10 63%
    Hurrikale 9 56%
    Pea-nut 8 50%
    Hypno-shroom 5 31%
    Lava Guava 5 31%
    Jalapeño 4 25%
    Homing Thistle 2 13%

    Seasonal gemiums are not included in the poll. These are:

    Gemium Availability
    Ghost Pepper Halloween and Feastivus
    Sweet Potato Thanksgiving and Feastivus
    Sap-fling Feastivus
    Electric Currant ?
    Aloe ?

    I hope this helps someone here.

    Convenience link for this post: https://redd.it/baoho8

    submitted by /u/rackman70
    [link] [comments]

    Caulipowers are so satisfyingly fun

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    And doom shroom

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    A while ago I posted my strategy in a screenshot, now watch it in video version as I get a high score.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    I'm just shocked it works this well

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment